Sonic Adventure 3 Final Boss Roleplay!

Started by TheSonicGamer201X, November 09, 2013, 09:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSonicGamer201X

Perfect Shadix: You're too late Hedgehog!

Sonic: What Have you done to Tails and Amy?

*Sonic Suddenly sees them lying down on the ground*

Shadix: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I WILL CONQUER THIS PLANET AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP ME! NO ONE! I WILL TURN THIS PLANET INTO MY KINGDOM! I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU! ALL OF YOU!!!

*Shadow sees sonic acting strangely*

Shadow: Sonic, What's wrong with you?

Sonic: YOU!!!!!.... YOU!!!!.... I WILL DESTROY WITH MY OWN HANDS YOU MONSTER!!!!!!

*Silver appears suddenly*

Silver: Shadow Get out of there NOW!!! Sonic is having a NEGATIVE SUPER TRANSFORMATION!

Shadow: WHAT?

*DARK SUPER SONIC IS BORN AND SHADOW USES CHAOS CONTROL*

Shadow: Silver What do you mean By Negative Super Transformation?

Silver: When the user of the power of the chaos emerald is enraged The Chaos emeralds Colors change into Black! That means Negative Chaos energy!

Shadix: Hmph! IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT SONIC THE HEDGEHOG? SOON I WILL DESTROY YOU AND  ALL OFF YOUR FRIENDS!!! ALL OF THEM!!!

Dark Sonic: SHUT UP!!!!!!

*Battle Begins*
*a Few minutes Later Dark Sonic defeated Shadix, but now he's unstoppable!Destroying everything around him*

Silver: we need to Stop Him Shadow!

Shadow: How?

Silver: I Will Distract him while you go get those grey chaos emeralds! Sonic Has Only Used  the negative Power Of the emeralds, so we
Still Have hope!

Shadow: Ok!

* After a Few minutes using chaos control, Shadow gets them all*

Shadow:Silver NOW!

Silver: I'm On it!

*Super Shadow & Super Silver Rise*

Shadow: Sonic Listen to me! You don't need to do this anymore, You defeated Shadix Now you can stop!

Dark Sonic: AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Silver: It's No use Shadow he is totally enraged! We need to create a Chaos Mind Control, So we can take all sonic's rage!

Shadow: It won't work! I tried to do that in my super state when I was battling Statix.

Silver: then there is Only one thing to: Defeat Sonic!

*A few minutes later, Shadow & Silver are defeated and they Return to their normal state, while lying down on the ground*
*Shadow Hears Maria's Voice in his Head *

Maria's Voice: You can do it shadow, i know you can do it! Please save this planet!

Shadow: Maria... I Promise! i will save this Planet and save Sonic... for you!...

*Shadow Get's Up*

Shadow: I AM SHADOW! SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG! THE ONE AND ONLY ULTIMATE LIFE FORM, I WILL SAVE THIS PLANET AND YOU SONIC!

*Shadow turns into Hyper Shadow*
*Minutes after, Sonic Returns into he's Normal State*

Sonic: Huh? What Happened to me?... *UGH* i'm so weak and  feeling Pain on my body...

*Shadow cures Sonic, Silver, Amy and Tails*