Dragons Dogma creator wants to do "Rival Schools 3" and "Devil May Cry 5"

Started by shadowDOESrock, October 22, 2013, 12:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Dragon's Dogma creator Hideaki Itsuno has expressed interest in a PS4 sequel to his original RPG-action romp. He's also interested in working on Rival Schools 3 and Devil May Cry 5.

Speaking with PlayStation Japan's community site, Itsuno said, "In my head, I have a story and setting for the next one, but it's not one that can be easily done... (laughs). For example, voices say "coming for PS4!" and it seems to happen quite a whole lot. The possibility to be able to make it might to be growing (laughs).

"In addition to that, I want to also make a miniature garden simulation, as well as make more games for (established) series such as "Rival Schools 3" and "Devil May Cry 5." Later on, I would even like to make a game that captures authentic fighting and, such as Street Fighter II did, to develop a new genre of fighting games.

"Inside of me there are a lot of things I want to make, and because there are already concepts, there might be a chance! I have this feeling (laughs)."

-----

What do you guys think?
Do you want a Sequel to Rival Schools 3 and Devil May Cry 5 from the guy that created Dragons Dogma? Do you even want to see a Dragons Dogma 2? Will Capcom even allow him to do a DmC5? Is Ninja Theory already working on a "DMC2"? Questions, Questions.

I know Wind will now Support this guy.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I wasn't too keen on Dragon's Dogma, so I'm skeptical.
Just don't make it next/current gen exclusive...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay