Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin episodes without subtitles?

Started by xSalashawty, October 08, 2013, 03:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Planning to do another music video thing..joy. It would be great if there were episodes without huge ass subtitles..
Found a few sites, either with the subtitles or a 1-3 hour download time for one episode (without anything running) unless I pay for higher speeds (probably with subtitles anyways ugh)
A lot of the file formats are mkv, and if it's only available in that form then I'll try to find a good converter (according to google, most of the mkv converters are horrible[?])
Specifically looking for a few episodes but a catalog on a site/sourcething would be nice too if I make a mistake on which episodes to use as a source. I don't need all of the ones listed, but they're in my priority ranking.
Ep 1, 2, 7, 9, 21, 25.
Sorry if it's too much to ask ;n;
by the way if you're curious of the song i'm doing - youtube.com/watch?v=_iaisDkR8Qg and might do 5 minute version if i really get into it without having to stress out my sources.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

What you're looking for are called raws. Try adding "raw episodes" to your AoT search and you should find what you need.

Wolfy

You can do this via Crunchyroll if you have a method to record the player actually. You just need to right-click the player and select "No Subtitles".

TheGameNinja

Or you could wait til the show comes out here and buy it and rip the discs yourself.

xSalashawty

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 08, 2013, 04:00:54 PM
What you're looking for are called raws. Try adding "raw episodes" to your AoT search and you should find what you need.
Thank you a lotttttt c:

Quote from: Wolfy on October 08, 2013, 04:07:46 PM
You can do this via Crunchyroll if you have a method to record the player actually. You just need to right-click the player and select "No Subtitles".
I've been watching things on Crunchyroll and I never knew that option exsisted. Thanks for the tip though c: If there are never any raws, I'll fall back to this (if I can get fraps to work haha)

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 08, 2013, 04:11:09 PM
Or you could wait til the show comes out here and buy it and rip the discs yourself.
I would but mom doesn't like me to buy anything that has obvious violence unless it's cartoony (like, mario-type cartoony) and I'm sure she won't easily go forth with big naked dudes eating people.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.