Sonic Boom TV Show

Started by jkid101094, October 02, 2013, 10:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

I really hope this doesn't mess up the games.
It's aimed at 6-11 year olds, and the character redesigns aren't my cup of tea.
What I'm worried about is Sega altering the games to coincide with the show, like when they dumped all of the voice actors for the 4kids cast. (Super happy with Mike Pollock though)

I know the current voice cast is supposed to be acting for the show, but my main concern is regarding Sega putting out games featuring these apparently awkward redesigns. What if some kid watches this, and is then disappointed with the way the games are in comparison to the show.

I guess I'm also worried that the 6-11 year old humor and writing is going to bleed into the games to accommodate the new audience the show is going to attract. And just when Sonic seemed to be heading in a little darker direction with Lost World. (I was actually hoping the next Sonic show would be more suitable for a more mature audience like Regular Show or Adventure Time, shows not aimed at a 6-11 year old demographic) ((I know people don't like dark sonic plots, but I actually completely adore them, and I was hoping for an SA3 someday, with a more serious plot than what we've seen with the series' recent releases.))

I hope they make some adjustments to the show before it launches, because from what's been revealed so far, it doesn't sound terribly beneficial for the series.

Hakudamashi

I never understood why people would want a dark and serious plot about a fast hedgehog who saves woodland creatures from an egg-shaped man...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 06, 2013, 04:43:31 PM

Quit Bitchin'.
I never understood how can he punch in that hand position. When I was a kid growing up with Sonic 3&Knuckles I thought the spikes were only on his gloves.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 07, 2013, 08:54:14 AM
Think Wolverine
I don't think many people know that Wolverine just does normal jabs and the claws are an extension to the jabs.

Shilz

SEGA, I am disappoint.
But for real, this thing's happening?
On Cartoon Network?
Sonic, I am disappoint.
Awesome by accident- Profishâ„¢.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 07, 2013, 09:10:06 AM
I don't think many people know that Wolverine just does normal jabs and the claws are an extension to the jabs.
Then that's their fault.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

No new news but I feel like this kid brings up some decent points.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

sonicchriz

This I can give Zero fucks. but in the other hand cant wait what kind of utterly foul show Cartoon Network are gonna make.

Ioshyriku

I wonder what would people say if this show will actually turn out to be good. Like the Nick TMNT.

Hakudamashi

As long as their video game counterparts don't get these redesigns.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Well, I'm more confident in the writing.
So there's that.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.