Main Menu

Parents Found Out Again but..

Started by xSalashawty, September 30, 2013, 05:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Okay, they found out because psychiatrist. I'm done with that.
They were originally going to punish me (I think they still are in fact) for dating him. I understand and I should of learned from the first time when I was with ya'know.

Anyways, it slipped out. She's seen him before so I decided to talk about him. She didn't seem as suspicious but she doesn't trust him. Also, upon her request, I gave short profiles of you guys and what you have done to me in the past that makes me come back to you guys. I told her how you guys would help me when I was down, how funny you guys were, etc. She was sad that I couldn't just talk to her and my dad over things like this but she seemed to somewhat understand why I talk to you guys, and how you aren't all just rapists waiting to kill me.

I don't know the verdict anymore, I'm sure something's going to happen to my activity but I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm not hiding anything anymore from them. They know who most of you are and what impact you've done to me in the past. I didn't tell them any bad things, but I did tell them the big things that set you off as a great person. I'm sorry if this wasn't something right. My mom is still a bit wishy-washy trusting everyone since "its the internet, you never know" but yeah... just kinda wanted to get it out..

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Link

Same thing happened to me. My mom found me  in a Skype call, so she tried to close my Skype account. But she couldn't because my Skype was running on an external sandbox.

jkid101094

My mom has known about you guys since day one...Kay and GD more than anyone else but still.

It's no biggie, hun. I just hope you can come back~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.