Main Menu

Well, Lets see here

Started by Tixxy, February 24, 2009, 03:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tixxy

Well guys my comp wiped and the hard drive corrupted so I pretty much lost all of my edits and stuff, but thank god for a external hard drive... Only thing now I have to do is get all my chao back on SADX and I was working on something HUGE that I was going to release on the website. I was working on a soundtrack that would play while in game in SADX of the Sonic 06 music. I had pretty much put music from Sonic 06 into SADX... SOO I won't be able release that for a little while, and as for all of my other things they are pretty much safe. After I'm done making the Sonic 06 on SADX I'll start working on characters again and stages. WHICH reminds me, I was working on a version of Crisis city that had the music to it playing. (only thing I couldnt do is make the tornado with the cars flung at you). SO on that note, I will continue with my editing after I'm done remaking my soundtrack and stages. WHICH WILL BE RELEASED SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck guys =D

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS A MEMORY EDITOR THAT WORKS WITH VISTA PLEASE POST A DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW!!!! CAUSE I GOT ONE FROM HERE AND IT STILL SAYS I'M MISSING THE FILE EVEN THOUGH I'VE DOWNLOADED IT!!!!!!!!

Elija2

Your edits sound awesome. Can't wait to try them.

Tixxy

Quote from: Sonict on February 24, 2009, 04:06:31 PM
well i never heard em and i would love to where do i go?

Well some of my next gen characters are already in Sonic downloads. Most of things are already there. My major stuff will be released soon.

Mikey

Can't wait to use you're edits!