Main Menu

My Sohpomore Year Blog thingy shit what idk :<

Started by The Forgotten Alex, August 19, 2013, 01:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Forgotten Alex

*CUSTOM BANNER COMING 20NEVER*

Okay, so I was thinking. This school year is going to suck, so why not make a blog so you can all laugh at my failure and misfortunes in life.

THOUGHT UP QUOTE: This will be a section for some random fucked up life helping sentence I manage to think of when I am alone.

SONG OF THE DAY: Need to know how i'm feeling? Need to just stalk what I mostly listened to the entire fucking day? Go search it up on Youtube and...do that. Yakno? Faggot? Bitch?

Expect a new post every week day around 4 PM my time. (Which is 5 PM for some of you, maybe even 6, 12?)

If you dont see a entry for that day, I didnt go to school that day.

MOOD COLORS:

Green - Neutral
Red- Mad
Pink- Bit too happy
Blue - Depressed (You might see this often)
Yellow - Curious
Black - Kill me
Teal - Happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~August 19, 2013~
FEELIN' NEUTRAL!

Woohooooo, 2nd week, 175 days left. Same boring B-day classes. But Geometry was the absolute fucking worst! I couldnt even stay up in that fucking class for the life of me, we did something about lines and planes and coplanineleair I dont know :U.

There's really nothing to say about this day, whenever you see green, expect it to be a really small entry, because...neutral, yakno? Nothin' ta bitch about.

I gotta say though, one of my friends caught me smiling at him during our last hour, and he's under the assumption that i'm gay, he's right, but what do I tell him exactly? He seems to be joking but all of you straight people are 2srs about this.

THOUGHT UP QUOTE: "If you've been suicidal for 4 years, and you havent killed yourself yet, is it intense fear or sheer mindpower?"

SONG OF THE DAY: Persona 3 Portable - Time
People asked.

The Forgotten Alex

~AUGUST 20, 2013~
FEELIN' SAD!

174 days left until the end, and this is not the best day at all.

I realized I had forgot to write a 2 page essay on short term and long term goals, and it was due today. So I had to spend 2 class periods writing the entire goddamn thing. After getting criticized by the people who never even do their homework. I finally decided that I wanted to join the team I was thinking about this entire summer.

THEN CUE MY HUGE STOMACH PAINS THAT POPPED OUT OF NOWHERE AND TRIED TO KILL ME. As far as I know, this is the only day we can really try out. So unless I am offered another chance, that team joining thing is not going to happen.

God, you're not reading this, but why do we endure stomach pains? Especially when they're on one of the most important days of your life?

THOUGHT UP QUOTE: "There are days that rain on your parade, sometimes it's you just being unlucky as hell, sometimes it's a warning of something you shouldn't do."

SONG OF THE DAY: Persona 4 - Alone
People asked.

The Forgotten Alex

~AUGUST 22, 2013~
!FEELIN' NEUTRAL!

Haha so today I learned that my Algebra I teacher is a total asshole because we didnt get him a birthday present. None of us even bothered and we didnt even go to his class today.

Guitar Class was alright today, skipped ahead and learned a few chords, all good all good :p

ROTC we did nothing but fun stuff and we got told about this supposedly super amazing fundraiser we can do to get some actually good prizes.

In Art class we had a free day so I spent  my time watching a kid fail to get 2 girls to our table, and my friend drew this cute little ghost with a hat named Timmy and gave one to me and another friend. Apperantly I have to keep it or else i'll die Monday so gg.

THOUGHT UP QUOTE: "WHO THE FUCK WALKS THROUGH A DRIVE-THRU AND DOESNT ORDER SHIT? I MEAN CMON"

Song of the Day: Persona 3 Portable - Sun
People asked.

The Forgotten Alex

SEPTEMBER 3, 2013
?FEELIN CURIOUS?

Okay so first thing today I get to school and everybody somewhat wants to talk to me today and i'm really scared because I think it was a setup.

Learned nothing in Geometry today because who expects us to learn at 8:30 AM in the morning with a boring teacher, no thank you  ::)

Physical Science was a bit better, except for the girls who kept rambling on about some One Direction movie, oh and this one girl told me to stare at this guy's ass but I had to refuse because I dont do that publically k?

Okay so lunch time my best friends tells me that her stalker tried to kiss her on friday and I let out a big "WHAT!?" I feel like I need to protect her so she doesnt get raped or kidnapped or anything.

Civics is still boring.

English I back in it again okay so this is offically the best goddamn class of my B day, I hate NOBODY in the class and everybody is either playful or fun.

THOUGHT UP QUOTE: "Sometimes I wonder if I walk to another road would I be lost on an adventure or be caught by the cops?"

Song of the Day: Katawa Shoujo - School Days

SIDE NOTE: Sorry I havent been updating this thing lately. I was sick for a few days and then nothing interesting at all happens so yeah. I'll be back to updating regularly now though, so stay tuned.
People asked.