Main Menu

The life of a Ravenfreak

Started by Ravenfreak, July 31, 2010, 09:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravenfreak

Probably a lame title but whateva. I'll start with what I did yesterday. I stayed up until about 7 in the morning, just surfing the web and working on a new project. I posted a video of said project, and I intend to keep it a secret from the Sonic hacking scene until I add some more stuffs. xP My best friend who moved to Florida wanted me to get up at 9 in the morning to help her win a contest, but I didn't get online due to internet problems. (But actually, I was sleeping at the time. I told her I had internet problems because I didn't feel like getting up that early. xP) I woke up at 5 in the afternoon, got on FB and talked to her. I helped her a bit with the contest, but she told me she won a necklace without my help. I talked to 2 other friends, got offline and watched tv at about 9:23 pm. My gf came over after work, and spent some time with her until 12:41. <3 I got back online, and have been on my crappy HP laptop ever since she left. I've been trying to get a job, still no luck with employers calling back and such. I won't be going back to college this semester, due to my father. >.<

sonicmaddave

D: I hope you get a job soon, where I live it's really hard for people to get a job...

Ravenfreak

Quote from: sonicmaddave on July 31, 2010, 10:24:43 PM
D: I hope you get a job soon, where I live it's really hard for people to get a job...
Thank you, and yes it's the same here too. Dx I just looked at my Sonic Plush that my gf gave me for Christmas, and boy do I need to clean it. Poor Sonic, he's dirty. :( I wonder how I can clean him off... and today hasn't really been going good for me. I stubbed my toe on the bathtub, and my gf's mom wasn't being nice to her. But she wants me to write her a note, so I should get to that! :D

Ravenfreak

So lately I've been getting this really bad pain in my armpit, and there's a bump where it hurts. Bleh I hope it's not a boil, those are gross. >.> I looked up my symptoms on webmd, and that's what I think it might be. :\ I can't go to the doctor though, I don't have any insurance. >.<

Ravenfreak

And I have to go to the ER due to said bump tomorrow. I'm freaking out big time. :'( I hope my GF can come...

Ravenfreak

I've been playing Yellow version a lot lately, mainly to see if I can get that one glitch to work again that I got to work 5 years ago. Been trying to find a job still, had 2 interviews last month and obviously didn't get either one of the jobs. >.>

TheGameNinja

What glitch was it?

Also, I feel ya. I don't need a job, but every one that I've applied for has turned me down.

Ravenfreak

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 29, 2010, 12:55:16 PM
What glitch was it?

Also, I feel ya. I don't need a job, but every one that I've applied for has turned me down.
The mew trick actually, but when I did it about 5 years ago I ran into a Lv. 136 Golduck after encountering Missingno. and the only person who was around at the time was my mom so no one believes me. :V I tried again, and it triggered the Zero Error glitch instead tonight. : I know how that feels, either I get no reply or they basically say we'll call you back if we need you, of course they never do. Just got to keep trying. ^_^

Post Merge: October 30, 2010, 02:27:35 PM

So... I have a interview at Shop N Save on Tuesday at 4:30. ^_^ I really hope I get this one...

Ravenfreak

It's been a while, sorry for double posting. ^^" So I got the job, and I was featured on the front page of Sonic Retro. :3 I dunno if you guys go there, but it's still pretty cool seeing my username as the first SR news topic. I released a Sonic 1 Master System disassembly, the first one ever. :D

jkid101094

Quote from: Ravenfreak on October 29, 2010, 03:20:14 PM
The mew trick actually, but when I did it about 5 years ago I ran into a Lv. 136 Golduck after encountering Missingno. and the only person who was around at the time was my mom so no one believes me. :V.
I've done that several times. You can get a lot of different Pokes doing the Mew glitch. Even Missigno. the only difference is that he won't do the item glitch.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ravenfreak

Hey guys I can't believe I forgot about this place. >.< Anyway while I was away, I ended up moving out of my apartment because our lease was up. My gf and I are living together alone now (before we moved in with a friend... she ditched us right before our lease was up exactly one month before hand...) but all is good. I have a new job too, that i've been working at for almost 10 months now will be 10 tomorrow actually...) Also as of today her and I have been together for 4 years now. ^_^ With that said I plan on sticking around this time I promise!