Sonic Labyrinth

Started by TheSlender, July 23, 2013, 05:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSlender

Zer0 V.S Sonic Labyrinth

One night when Sonic was sleeping, Dr. Eggman decided to sneak into his house and replace his speedy shoes with slow shoes, making him unable to jump or even run fast. After that, Dr. Eggman steals all the chaos emeralds and tells Sonic to come get them back in a series of torturing stages. After getting his shoes back, Sonic dashes off into the world again. This story scares me... I don't know why.

This is Hell... except with more Sonic the hedgehog. If you play Sonic Labyrinth, prepare to be fucked up royally in the ass. The only thing you can do in the game is walk around and spindash... yes, that's it. You can't jump or run really fast because of the shoes. But if Sonic can lift his legs, I don't understand how he can't jump. Are these new shoes made of eighty tons or something? I guess Dr. Eggman didn't know Sonic could have spindashed. Should've broken his legs there Eggy, not just of given him bad shoes. The main goal of the game is to collect three magical keys in each level and unlocking the door out of the stage. When you reach a boss stage, the goal switches up to defeating the boss, then moving out of the stage. You have your rings back, but they only protect you from some enemies. Other than that, there is nothing else...

Each stage is made of the same platforming except for different colors... literally... moving on.

The music of the stage sounds 8-bit to me. I don't know if it is, and I further more really don't want to know. Why? because the music is Satan's beatbox tracks fallen into the world of gaming. I feel so scared to even listen to this music, and I once had a nightmare with a familiar song that was found to be in this game.

There are many ways to fuck up in this game. You could be beaten by a badnik/boss, dash one way when you don't want to, suffer from your lack of patience or be forced to die because of a 2 minute time counter.

There is none...

Maybe some gamers out in the world really happened to like this game. But for me, I doubt there are many. This game is the test of patience, Satan's torture device to gamers and just plain awful... for that, it gets a 1/10. Why even get a 1? Because I managed to beat it... without killing myself.

CaptinAss

I kept watching the FTA playthrough of the game and I wanted to pick it up again and give it another try...
Oh I wished I didn't. It controls too stiff.

pizzaman9080

MarioMover

I can only imagine the poor kid getting this game as a gift.
"Yeah, Sonic! Can't wait to go fast!" -- Some kid, probably