ok guys i have a question........

Started by toonchaos77, February 19, 2009, 03:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristomaster

I think most people on these forums would like to have as much as possible people as there can be, so yes, again, PLEASE STAY :D
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kristomaster

Quote from: windlessusher on March 29, 2009, 03:55:49 AM
I think he already left  :-\

Aww... That's a bit bad..
It's like loosing a family member I never had or did not even know..
Fewer people = fewer posts and topics = fewer discussions = something else, lol...
He hasn't been active for a while either.
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Hakudamashi

This is like my Uncle.....er.....it began with a D XP
He comes into my life,shows me a good time,then leaves with notice  :(
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kristomaster

Quote from: windlessusher on March 29, 2009, 04:08:16 AM
This is like my Uncle.....er.....it began with a D XP
He comes into my life,shows me a good time,then leaves with notice  :(
Did you know him? It's sad that he had to leave...
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Claws

look, no one of all of us can tell your father that he should let you get on the forum, what we can do is prove him this is a safe enviroment where you are welcomed, and not beaten down at your first day, (that was my experience at another board) but till this far I have gotten the impression that only sonic fanatics are on these boards, with a violence margin keeping in bounds (meaning as much as you dont get flamed every five seconds, and if you say something wrong, you dont get told you are gay or something.) i find that its all up to you if you should stay or not.

remember, if you want to be accepted, accept other people too.
your father seems like a good fellow looking out for your safety and wellbeing, however, even parents can be horribly wrong when it is about internet issues. since they arent always that "up to date" dad we all want.
so simply explain him not all forums are filled with solely swearing, shouting, and flaming guys, but there are boards where there are nice people too.

for me, i'd be sad to see anyone i havent gotten a chance to meet, leave a board i'm on. so i'd say, try to stay.

Kristomaster

Quote from: Claws on April 02, 2009, 05:51:43 AM
look, no one of all of us can tell your father that he should let you get on the forum, what we can do is prove him this is a safe enviroment where you are welcomed, and not beaten down at your first day, (that was my experience at another board) but till this far I have gotten the impression that only sonic fanatics are on these boards, with a violence margin keeping in bounds (meaning as much as you dont get flamed every five seconds, and if you say something wrong, you dont get told you are gay or something.) i find that its all up to you if you should stay or not.

remember, if you want to be accepted, accept other people too.
your father seems like a good fellow looking out for your safety and wellbeing, however, even parents can be horribly wrong when it is about internet issues. since they arent always that "up to date" dad we all want.
so simply explain him not all forums are filled with solely swearing, shouting, and flaming guys, but there are boards where there are nice people too.

for me, i'd be sad to see anyone i havent gotten a chance to meet, leave a board i'm on. so i'd say, try to stay.
Hate to say it but claws is actually right, its up to you and your dad! And Jet, I thought you were 16 or something..
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

carocca1

just dont levae and tell to your dad that is okay is unnesesary to do this XD
how do i put an image here ????

Kristomaster

Quote from: carocca1 on April 11, 2009, 08:53:49 AM
just dont levae and tell to your dad that is okay is unnesesary to do this XD
He posted this for a long time ago, and hasnt been active for  a while. He may already have left. And it shouldn't be up to us to decide this, its up to his dad and himself! ;)
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

carocca1

how do i put an image here ????

toonchaos77

W00T guys thanks for the support my dad saw how everyone doesnt like a user to go away he decided to let me stay

and because i have a laptop lol im always in my room

THANKS A BUNCH GUYS IT WAS ALL THANKS TO YOU

SonicFan47

Quote from: toonlink232 on May 27, 2009, 01:48:25 AM
W00T guys thanks for the support my dad saw how everyone doesnt like a user to go away he decided to let me stay

and because i have a laptop lol im always in my room

THANKS A BUNCH GUYS IT WAS ALL THANKS TO YOU
Welcome back!
Hope you stay for a while!  ;D
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

skyrus5150

well since your back.. shouldnt this be locked?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

toonchaos77

Quote from: kilerdad on May 27, 2009, 01:50:38 AM
well since your back.. shouldnt this be locked?

well no because i still didnt get a welcome back from enough people yet  ;)

SonicFan47

You know, we could technically mark your karma down for bumping an old topic.  ;)
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P