ok guys i have a question........

Started by toonchaos77, February 19, 2009, 03:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonchaos77

do you guys like think im cool and i should stay. because my dad says you shoudlnt go to websites like these (i dont know what he is talking about) but he says if you can prove that people want you here then i will stay so do you guys want me to stay.....

Elija2

I don't think anyone would like to see you leave, so you should definitely stay.

Gleech

I think you should stay, and not JUST because you're in my shop, i'd be pretty upset if you left D:

and about your dad saying that, sometimes people cant be that friendly, and sometimes they may wanna find you and do bad things, but thats rarly. But this doesnt mean you shouldnt be on the look out for people like this. Your dad is just looking out for your safety ;) but im sure we're all friendly here (I sure am), but remember the internets #1 RULE: Never give out too much personal information. Your first name should be fine... but thats about it for starters :P

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

toonchaos77

omg dude thanks guys your really giving me support but my dad wants me to stop not because i give out too much info its because he just doesnt like forums like these......

ChaosDazer

Whats wrong with the forum? Spam? It's too awesome? XD

Tell your dad we all want you to stay. Show him this topic. :)
witty sig caption

ShadowsOfSilver

It would be sad to see you leave. Just don't give out too much personal information, and you should be fine. and...
Quote from: chaos101 on February 20, 2009, 03:12:37 AM
Tell your dad we all want you to stay. Show him this topic. :)

We want you to stay. 8DDDDDDD Tell him.

The Meph's back in da hawz

ArsTarpool

Does your Dad constantly check what youve been doing?

toonchaos77

yeah my dad checks what i do but i try deleting history but he knows somehow (sniff i smell a snitch)
anyways thanks for all the people that want me to stay so far so good guys :)

Shadow84786

You should stay in the forum, you can make friends and find some good downloads.

SonicFan47

I agree with the above users.
You provide a lot of good input here and I would also hate to see you go.
Stay if you can, but I'm not gonna try to override a parental decision (or tell you to do so).
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

toonchaos77

omg  :'( you guys are the best *crying cuse im happy lol*
i think my dads going to let me stay soon :)

Landon1995

How do you put pictures on here? No one wants anyone 2 leave. :) ;) :D ;D   :o 8)  ::) :P

Destroyer

i dont really know you but you shud stay, you sound like a nice guy

Pwnt nubs

NeoMetalSonic

toonchaos77

you know what guys thanks im staying  :')