Persona 5

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 06, 2013, 12:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Depends on how much you care about Visual Novels.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

-All of them are pretty much dungeon crawlers (the same goes for the whole Megami Tensei series in general).
-The combat is turn-based, from P3 the games started having a simplified version of the press turn battle system introduced in SMT III: Nocturne.
-P3 and P4 also added some social interactions between the some NPCs and party members, (this is where the visual novel part comes into play), which will give you bonuses in battle.

If you want to start from the beggining I would suggest picking up Persona 2 for PSP, since Persona 1 has not aged very well.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 25, 2015, 03:08:30 AM
Depends on how much you care about Visual Novels.

i have a few visual novels on my computer from steam

Ioshyriku

Ioshyriku

Ioshyriku

We got a new awesome trailer for Persona 5.

And trailer for the animated series featuring the subtitle, a small animatic and some storyboards.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on May 05, 2016, 07:41:07 AM
We got a new awesome trailer for Persona 5.

And trailer for the animated series featuring the subtitle, a small animatic and some storyboards.

do u think it would be great if they had an anime?

Ioshyriku

Yes, the previous two titles were great in anime form, albeit a bit too rushed.
But since this one has been announced not too far from the date when the game was, that might not be a problem.

Interview with the game's director: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT5_c2L7QH8&feature=youtu.be

Ioshyriku

http://personacentral.com/new-persona-5-details/
So more P5 info has spawned, I like the fact that the game will have an episodic format.
And, for y'all that seem interested, it's confirmed that you can once again bang your favorite waifus.