Everything she said made me wanna smash my elbow against a table again. :V
That's pretty intense though

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 10, 2013, 12:06:00 PM
That's pretty intense though
Not as my intense as my hatred for everything that lady said. lolol

shrinky dinks

TheGameNinja

Ubisoft did nothing, why were they even here?

Elija2

You know Microsoft fucked up when they showed nothing but good-looking games and people still don't want to buy your console.

Princessofthechaosemerald

MY summary of the E3 show for today. I liked and disliked. You guys can see here
Quote from: Maddie8D on June 10, 2013, 11:52:35 AM
They opened it up with my favourite Jmi Hendrix song, Voodoo Child. Yesyesyes. I'm definitely pumped for the new Rocksmith, although, I still need to play the first one. #girlwood... I don't really appreciate that, that woman is pretty irritating in my opinion, she tried too hard to be funny or something.
 Another racing game.... eh. Rayman Legends looks cute, I've played the demo at Gamestop, it's neat. THe Mighty Quest For the Epic Loot looked funny, but no gameplay so I can't say much past that. A South Park Game...eh. A raving Rabids TV show with Nickelodeon...that you can manipulate... through Xbox One. Eh.  The woman irritated me a lot throughout the stream, so I just ended up pausing it. I can see what comes up from Ubisoft later.
Quote from: Maddie8D on June 10, 2013, 10:23:10 AM
I gave the whole conference a 7.5/10. Some of the games were eye catching to me, Like Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, and Project Spark. The fact that you can now live stream your gameplay through twitch.tv on the console was pretty cool too. I found it pretty silly to re-boot the 360, but seeing how the One looks so far... eh. It makes sense. I am disappointed that they didn't confront rumors about the internet, or used games. Not enough spec talk in my opinion. $500.00 is not worth it, in my opinion.
  The EA press conference was okay, it, also, had some pretty interesting games...and sports (just what we need, more sports. A basket-ball game that focuses on dribbling! omg so cool !!111!). Mirror's Edge 2 was a surprise though! That's a plus.

Sony conference was delayed 12 minutes lmfao.
 So Playstation 4 also looks like a VHS thing. They're providing a music service, and... guess what... a TV service!!! Not much else was said about it in the beginning, I don't think. The games are pleasing, though! Tearaway, The Last of Us, and several others were announced for Ps3 (Rain caught my eye big time). Several nice looking games were announced for the Ps4, including a good amount of indie games. Diablo 3, Final Fantasy Versus XII, Assassin's Creed Black Flag (which showed of some good...video glitches), and Kingdom Hearts III is just a bit of what you guys are to expect later on.
 As for specs, NO DRM, NO restrictions on used games, direct stream with Ustream, and download in bg with games.  I give the conference a 10/10. So far this E3 I find Sony>Microsoft

then again I'll sony> Microsoft anyday so.

The entire E3 show as a whole today? I give it a 9/10 maybe an 8.5/10.

Elija2

Sony won E3.

No DRM, more powerful, and $100 cheaper than the XBOX ONE.

Despite not showing any new exclusives, the PS4 is just the more appealing console. Only downside is you need PS+ to play online.

TheGameNinja

PS4 won, no contest, its over. The end.

shadowDOESrock

Well, my opinion has been made, PS4 it is.
I'm changing my PS3 plans and instead am saving that money to get lots of games this fall.

Sorry, Rare- i wont be able to get your wonderful Killer Instinct.

Elija2

I don't get what's so special about Killer Instinct.

Ravenfreak

Welp guess what guys, I'm going to save up and pre-order a PS4 once I have enough money. There's no doubt about it that Sony is going to dominate this generation, and it might very well be like it was when Sony drove Sega out of the console business... Of course this time won't be depressing, since the XBone pretty much sucks compared to everything else.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elija2 on June 10, 2013, 05:19:31 PM
I don't get what's so special about Killer Instinct.

Ever played it?
EDIT: F2P BS. Intrest lost.
Now there's nothing.

---
To be honest, Microsoft is in such a corner now they basically have to rethink their model before its too late.

TheGameNinja

Hakudamashi

So, who's getting the Xboxdone?
Except those hardcore fanboys who honestly believe DRM is the future and Microsoft is in the right...
Yes, those people exist...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

I'll probably get one eventually, just for collection reasons.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 11, 2013, 09:19:58 AM
I'll probably get one eventually, just for collection reasons.

if you do so, get one used! lol!