E3 2013: Discussion Thread

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 29, 2013, 05:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Trailer confirmed for Smash 4.
No link provided.

TheGameNinja

The Miku thing is awesome. Hope the Vita one comes out here too.

I doubt Hayter is actually being replaced. It's more viral marketing.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Skylanders: Swap Force announced for Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and Xbox 360
Malicious Rebirth Vita Port coming to the west later this year as PSN Title.
Metal Gear Rising coming to PC
"Nosgoth" in development- a game set in the Legacy of Kain Universe.
NBA 2k14 heading to all (console) platforms, aside from Wii U
NBA Live (the EA Version) to launch on Xbox One and PS4 only
Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns Limited Edition revealed - http://puu.sh/3aKUs.jpg
Serious Sam 4 announced, to launch 2014
Sky has no intention of ever selling Xbox One's instead of their own Box.
Dimps announced as developer for the 3DS Version of Sonic Lost World, completely different levels.

Dragons Prophet Trailer \PC -
Killer is Dead Trailer \PS3, 360 -
Dying Light: Debut Trailer \PS4, Xbox One -
Tales of Xilla: E3 Story Trailer \PS3 -
LocoCycle: Debut Trailer \Xbox One -
Thief: Live-Action Trailer \PS4, Xbox One -
Dragons Crown: Opening Trailer \PS3, Vita -
Daylight: Debut Trailer \PS4 -
Chronoblade: Debut Trailer \Ouya -
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Debut Trailer \PS3, 360 -
Man of Steel The Game Debut Trailer \iPhone -

Elija2

Hakudamashi

The games looked diverse and interesting and had me excited, but I'm not getting it.
I didn't like the presenters, The DRM still exists, no mention of used games, $500.00

No thanks.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

There are some okay games. One or two that I would really like to play. But they've still got those same restrictions. Until something is done about that, I won't buy an Xbox One and I'll tell everyone I know not to. My girlfriend's family lives out in the middle of nowhere and they don't have internet there, it's not even available to them. This console is useless to them.

shadowDOESrock

Okay, so... i'm incredibly conflicted about the Xbox One.
I want all the games shown there, aside from Battlefield 4.
And yes, i know which ones are Exclusive and which arent.

But... i dont want to get an Xbox One. It directly conflicts with the image i idealise for gaming. The DRM and Used Game stuff... : /

Also, Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon.

Ugh, its not like the Internet requirement itself is an issue, since i am connected 24/7 anyway. Where i live, there is no such a thing a place with "no internet". But i, by principle, dont want to support that...

Not only that, same as with Steam... as a person who wants to collect games and play them in 30 / 40 years. What happens when the servers shut down? Can i just not play anymore? They have no worth, nothing.

And then there is the huge used games thing which... i actually a big deal for me, since i bought alot of old games that arent for sale today anymore here by retail.

Ughhhhhhhhhh
I dont know... I honestly dont...
Well, lets see Sony first...
Lets not act like they're clear- they're the last ones today and they'll be able to change everything by merely lifting their head and saying... "None of that".

jkid101094

The only thing I've heard of so far that's gotten me interested is Killer Instinct, and that's only because I've never played the N64 game.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

It's like my issue with Street Fighter x Tekken when it first came out if you remember that...

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Princessofthechaosemerald

I gave the whole conference a 7.5/10. Some of the games were eye catching to me, Like Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, and Project Spark. The fact that you can now live stream your gameplay through twitch.tv on the console was pretty cool too. I found it pretty silly to re-boot the 360, but seeing how the One looks so far... eh. It makes sense. I am disappointed that they didn't confront rumors about the internet, or used games. Not enough spec talk in my opinion. $500.00 is not worth it, in my opinion.
   The EA press conference was okay, it, also, had some pretty interesting games...and sports (just what we need, more sports. A basket-ball game that focuses on dribbling! omg so cool !!111!). Mirror's Edge 2 was a surprise though! That's a plus.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on June 10, 2013, 09:15:20 AM
It's like my issue with Street Fighter x Tekken when it first came out if you remember that...

yeah...
...the impact on this even bigger though.

I mean, Microsoft literally did everything right this time in terms of Games...
But... well, we all know the Story.

I mean fuck, Nintendo doesnt seem to move their ass with Star Fox and we have Crimson Dragon here... (which totally is not Panzer Dragoon)...

I wanted a retail game like for a long time.

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 10, 2013, 10:23:10 AM
I gave the whole conference a 7.5/10. Some of the games were eye catching to me, Like Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, and Project Spark. The fact that you can now live stream your gameplay through twitch.tv on the console was pretty cool too. I found it pretty silly to re-boot the 360, but seeing how the One looks so far... eh. It makes sense. I am disappointed that they didn't confront rumors about the internet, or used games. Not enough spec talk in my opinion. $500.00 is not worth it, in my opinion.
   The EA press conference was okay, it, also, had some pretty interesting games...and sports (just what we need, more sports. A basket-ball game that focuses on dribbling! omg so cool !!111!). Mirror's Edge 2 was a surprise though! That's a plus.

quotable.
Then again, its not like i'd get one day 1...
So maybe i should just wait and see...

TheGameNinja

Mirror's Edge 2 may well be my favorite announcement at E3 this year unless something unexpected happens. ...not counting the inevitable Smash Bros and Pokemon tomorrow, but we're all expecting those.

Princessofthechaosemerald

They opened it up with my favourite Jmi Hendrix song, Voodoo Child. Yesyesyes. I'm definitely pumped for the new Rocksmith, although, I still need to play the first one. #girlwood... I don't really appreciate that, that woman is pretty irritating in my opinion, she tried too hard to be funny or something.
  Another racing game.... eh. Rayman Legends looks cute, I've played the demo at Gamestop, it's neat. THe Mighty Quest For the Epic Loot looked funny, but no gameplay so I can't say much past that. A South Park Game...eh. A raving Rabids TV show with Nickelodeon...that you can manipulate... through Xbox One. Eh.  The woman irritated me a lot throughout the stream, so I just ended up pausing it. I can see what comes up from Ubisoft later.

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 10, 2013, 11:52:35 AM
#girlwood... I don't really appreciate that, that woman is pretty irritating in my opinion, she tried too hard to be funny or something.
Everything she said made me wanna smash my elbow against a table again. :V

shrinky dinks