E3 2013: Discussion Thread

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 29, 2013, 05:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Well that and I thought Nintendo wasn't having a big conference this year. I thought they were doing a few Nintendo Directs.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2013, 05:47:08 PM
Well that and I thought Nintendo wasn't having a big conference this year. I thought they were doing a few Nintendo Directs.

It is simply one "E3 Direct" - how they call it - instead of a conference.
Like Konami.

The key difference is that instead of the press bringing us the game news, they'll "test" a "new" forumla that they already tried out in Europe. The Games showed off at the Direct will be playable for anyone... over 100 Best Buys...  between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. local time on Wednesday, June 12, and between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. local time on Saturday, June 15.

http://bestbuy.com/nintendoevents

SmashFinale

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 29, 2013, 06:03:17 PM
Like Konami.

The key difference is that instead of the press bringing us the game news, they'll "test" a "new" forumla that they already tried out in Europe. The Games showed off at the Direct will be playable for anyone... over 100 Best Buys...  between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. local time on Wednesday, June 12, and between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. local time on Saturday, June 15.

the closest location for me is...
10 mins away....
HA!!!

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 29, 2013, 06:03:17 PM
Like Konami.

>Anyone
>American site
ok

Also wait 9am in America?
huehuehuehue i'm fine c:
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

'Tis probably the most interesting E3 yet...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on June 04, 2013, 03:54:14 PM
stuff

'Tis probably the most interesting E3 yet...

Tom Cruise?

@Nintendo: I want a new F-Zero and Star Fox... And you are sitting on alot of franchises that need to be brought back. Fatal Frame? Sin & Punishment? And most of all, A NEW IP BY NINTENDO. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
Okay, i know you had some on the Wii at the very end of the cycle. But the Wii U needs some.
@Sony: I want a new Siren...! Where the fuck are Last Guardian and Agent? Thats actually all. You're doing it right. :3
@Microsoft: Jesus christ, stop sitting on these bazillion Original Xbox IP's - Screw Gears and Halo!
Midtown Madness? Conker? Perfect Dark? Hydro Thunder? Crackdown? Lost Odyssey? N3?
You have Kinect 2.0? Make another NUDE, but bring it to the West!
And make another deal with Sega, because they're obviously not moving their asses themselves.
Jet Set Radio 3 and Where the f*ck is crimson dragon?

... also, while not a console manufracturer- Capcom: MEGAMAN. MEGAMAN. MEGAMAN. FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Elija2

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 04, 2013, 04:18:46 PM
Tom Cruise?

@Nintendo: I want a new F-Zero and Star Fox... And you are sitting on alot of franchises that need to be brought back. Fatal Frame? Sin & Punishment? And most of all, A NEW IP BY NINTENDO. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
Okay, i know you had some on the Wii at the very end of the cycle. But the Wii U needs some.
@Sony: I want a new Siren...! Where the fuck are Last Guardian and Agent? Thats actually all. You're doing it right. :3
@Microsoft: Jesus christ, stop sitting on these bazillion Original Xbox IP's - Screw Gears and Halo!
Midtown Madness? Conker? Perfect Dark? Hydro Thunder? Crackdown? Lost Odyssey? N3?
You have Kinect 2.0? Make another NUDE, but bring it to the West!
And make another deal with Sega, because they're obviously not moving their asses themselves.
Jet Set Radio 3 and Where the f*ck is crimson dragon?

... also, while not a console manufracturer- Capcom: MEGAMAN. MEGAMAN. MEGAMAN. FOR FUCKS SAKE.

That is totally unrealistic, asking for sequels to games that didn't sell well. Also, The Wonderful 101 is a new IP being published by Nintendo. Also also, who the hell wants a sequel to N.U.D.E, a game that came out in Japan that nobody bought? Also also also, SEGA doesn't own Crimson Dragon, that's Microsoft that are sitting on their asses.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elija2 on June 04, 2013, 04:33:05 PM
That is totally unrealistic

Never said it was. Its just what i'd like to see.

Hakudamashi

I wanna see start and select buttons =/
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on June 04, 2013, 08:10:31 PM
I wanna see start and select buttons =/

they're still there but with different names. Its not like their old names make any sense anymore.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 04, 2013, 08:46:23 PM
they're still there but with different names. Its not like their old names make any sense anymore.

If you played a game like Borderlands or Metal Gear that uses both those buttons to do different and important things, you'd understand why I'm perplexed by this.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

I know that Xbox One just renamed their two buttons but PS4....
Im kinda concerned...