Xbox One

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 21, 2013, 07:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Am I the only one concerned with the lack of start and select buttons on both the PS4 AND New Xbox controllers?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on May 22, 2013, 05:17:09 AM
Am I the only one concerned with the lack of start and select buttons on both the PS4 AND New Xbox controllers?
Oh thank goodness. I thought i was the only one that noticed that too.
I hope they don't expect the home button to count as a pause button.

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on May 22, 2013, 05:17:09 AM

I'm sure both controllers have a button that effectively acts as a start button. It just doesn't make sense to call it a start button anymore since it's used for pausing a game. Same with the select/back button, although that button was never useful to begin with.

shadowDOESrock

Well, i aint buyin' this.
PS4 it is.

Aside from that...
Yahoo having an interview with Major Nelson to clear things up in an half hour

TheGameNinja

I foresee either them standing their ground completely and the hardcore gaming community completely abandoning the console (I don't think this system will be tournament friendly, who wants to try and connect 15 consoles to a hotel wi-fi connection?) or M$ backpeddaling and taking back things they've said. Either way, I don't think we'll get any clarification on most of these issues until closer to launch. They're going to try to take gamers' attention away by showing actual games at E3. Which is great, but won't help if the console itself has these huge flaws.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on May 22, 2013, 07:40:16 AM
I'm sure both controllers have a button that effectively acts as a start button. It just doesn't make sense to call it a start button anymore since it's used for pausing a game. Same with the select/back button, although that button was never useful to begin with.
Clearly you've never played Borderlands

Post Merge: May 22, 2013, 01:32:17 PM

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

What about the developers?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Apparently the devs get fucked. Looks like someone won't have games from third party devs...*shot*

Also apparently after this announcement Wii U sales shot up by almost 400%.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 24, 2013, 09:08:04 AM
Apparently the devs get fucked. Looks like someone won't have games from third party devs...*shot*

Also apparently after this announcement Wii U sales shot up by almost 400%.

400%?
http://wiiudaily.com/2013/05/wii-u-sales-increase-in-uk/

jkid101094

This day is just getting better and better.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Why can't they just give us these answers. Being vague and giving different people different responses is not helping things. Different respectable news sites all have different information. And then they complain about misinformation being out there. THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY CONFUSION IF THEY JUST TOLD US THE ANSWERS.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Have you guys gone up to a person defending the Xbone and asked them to give you ONE reason to buy it over a gaming PC?
It's quite the adventure...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay