Sonic Lost World

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 17, 2013, 03:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 24, 2013, 03:58:15 AM
To me it simply looks like they had the same designer like the guy who designed the wisps.
... Kinda makes me believe this is the Colours / Secret Rings Crew

Also, they're all villian stereotypes.

From left to right

The Seductive One
The Hyperactive One
The Failing One
The Main Dude in all his evilness
The Dumb- but really Strong One
The Old One

Can't be the only one to notice that...
You ever notice that in most fictional criminal orginaisations there's only 1 female who's purpose is to look pretty?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

SmashFinale

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 28, 2013, 07:05:10 AM
Ha. I got the stereotypes right. :3 - Game looks interesting though!
Looking forward to it.
Seriously, it reminds me of Sonic X-treme.

jkid101094

Really? Reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 28, 2013, 09:30:10 AM
Really? Reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy. :P
Nope, Sonic Xtreme

Looks like SEGA finally got around to it. And is that the super peel out I see?

Wait, only one can stop them? I guess that means that we still can only play as Sonic...ugh...

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 24, 2013, 03:58:15 AM
Also, they're all villian stereotypes.

From left to right

The Seductive One
The Hyperactive One
The Failing One
The Main Dude in all his evilness
The Dumb- but really Strong One
The Old One
I don't see a "Failing One", unless you're talking about the purple emo fag
And the female looks more like a sassy bitch than seductive.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheSonicGamer201X

This morning, Sega held their proper unveiling for Sonic Lost World.  The reveal included the release of the game’s official box art.

Both Wii U and 3DS versions are included, and you’ll see new poses for both Sonic and the Deadly Six in Wind Hill.  You’ll also note the Nintendo Network logos, confirming at least some online component.

Take a look at both pieces of high resolution box art in the gallery below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=qX7y0n5Qy7k

TheSonicGamer201X

Sega today made good on their promise to reveal Sonic Lost World through their official channels.  While many felt yesterday’s IGN preview said all that could be said at this early stage, there were still nuggets of new information to be had.

Plot-wise, the major news to come out of Sega’s post is word that Sonic and Eggman will team up to face the so-called Deadly Six this time around:

Dr. Eggman has harnessed the power of six menacing creatures collectively known as the Deadly Six, but when the Deadly Six rise up against their master, Sonic has to unite with his arch nemesis in order to take on the new enemies head-on.  Using his dynamic new parkour moves and improved Color Powers, Sonic must run, jump and race through a variety of ever-changing terrains in order to defeat the Deadly Six.

The post also confirms “a range of competitive multiplayer modes,” Wisp powers returning to Wii U with motion controls, and 3DS exclusive wisp powers and special stages with full 3D levels.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ravenfreak

So.. I for one am looking forward to this game looks like Sonic Xtreme. :3 Looks like I need to save up for a Wii U now, but I was planning on getting one anyway even before this was announced. ;)

Ravenfreak

As much as I love Jun's work, I don't think a rock soundtrack would really fit Sonic Lost World. Like Colors it's more carefree looking, but I wouldn't mind a few rock songs in there. (Maybe for the theme of the Deadly Six? :V) Honestly though they'll probably stick with a lighter sounding OST for this game.

SmashFinale

Is it wrong to have Jazzy music in Sonic games?