Sonic Lost World

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 17, 2013, 03:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Sega and Nintendo have entered into a "worldwide partnership" on Sonic games, and the first fruit borne from that will be Sonic: Lost World, as rumored yesterday. It's coming to Wii U and 3DS, and there'll be more news on it prior to E3.

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata said on this morning's Nintendo Direct, "Sonic: Lost World is a brand new action-adventure platforming game that will launch exclusively on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS."

jkid101094

This is horrible news for SEGA fanboys and wonderful news for jkid.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

Wow, thanks a lot SEGA. Now we won't have any more PC Sonic games. Fucking Nintendo..

SmashFinale

Quote from: John Gillis on May 17, 2013, 08:37:14 AM
Wow, thanks a lot SEGA. Now we won't have any more PC Sonic games. Fucking Nintendo..
Im sure that they mean any future sonic games being release will always have to be on a Nintendo platform at least.

I think they can still go multiplatform.

Gilly

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 17, 2013, 09:37:48 AM
Im sure that they mean any future sonic games being release will always have to be on a Nintendo platform at least.

I think they can still go multiplatform.

I just doubt it since Nintendo never releases shit on PC or other consoles.

Shadow84786

A new Sonic game only for the Wii U and 3DS, bad day for me not to own a 3DS or a Wii U since I hardly play on the game consoles.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Because Nintendo probably gave them some money to make this deal, which we all know they need.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Syno1

Quote from: windlessusher on May 17, 2013, 01:23:58 PM
Why leave the PC SEGA?

Because they know 75% of Sega Fans uses PC to play SEGA Games.

Well, we'll have to stick with the ones we got.

SmashFinale

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 17, 2013, 02:21:04 PM
whaaaaaaa
Im pretty sure only Phantasy Star players use PC...
The rest of us pirate it.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

That one reminds me of Meloetta.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 23, 2013, 03:51:51 PM
That one reminds me of Meloetta.
As off-topic as this i, i have surprisingly seen no Meloetta hentai...
Lets keep it that way.

On topic but open to ridicule, these silhouettes reminds me of Skylanders characters.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 23, 2013, 05:08:39 PM
As off-topic as this i, i have surprisingly seen no Meloetta hentai...
Lets keep it that way.

On topic but open to ridicule, these silhouettes reminds me of Skylanders characters.
Oh it exists. You just aren't looking.

Also another friend suggested the Skylanders thing and it would go with those rumors.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 24, 2013, 03:58:15 AM
To me it simply looks like they had the same designer like the guy who designed the wisps.
... Kinda makes me believe this is the Colours / Secret Rings Crew

Also, they're all villian stereotypes.

From left to right

The Seductive One
The Hyperactive One
The Failing One
The Main Dude in all his evilness
The Dumb- but really Strong One
The Old One

Can't be the only one to notice that...
You ever notice that in most fictional criminal orginaisations there's only 1 female who's purpose is to look pretty?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

SmashFinale

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 28, 2013, 07:05:10 AM
Ha. I got the stereotypes right. :3 - Game looks interesting though!
Looking forward to it.
Seriously, it reminds me of Sonic X-treme.

jkid101094

Really? Reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 28, 2013, 09:30:10 AM
Really? Reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy. :P
Nope, Sonic Xtreme

Looks like SEGA finally got around to it. And is that the super peel out I see?

Wait, only one can stop them? I guess that means that we still can only play as Sonic...ugh...

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 24, 2013, 03:58:15 AM
Also, they're all villian stereotypes.

From left to right

The Seductive One
The Hyperactive One
The Failing One
The Main Dude in all his evilness
The Dumb- but really Strong One
The Old One
I don't see a "Failing One", unless you're talking about the purple emo fag
And the female looks more like a sassy bitch than seductive.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheSonicGamer201X

This morning, Sega held their proper unveiling for Sonic Lost World.  The reveal included the release of the game’s official box art.

Both Wii U and 3DS versions are included, and you’ll see new poses for both Sonic and the Deadly Six in Wind Hill.  You’ll also note the Nintendo Network logos, confirming at least some online component.

Take a look at both pieces of high resolution box art in the gallery below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=qX7y0n5Qy7k

TheSonicGamer201X

Sega today made good on their promise to reveal Sonic Lost World through their official channels.  While many felt yesterday’s IGN preview said all that could be said at this early stage, there were still nuggets of new information to be had.

Plot-wise, the major news to come out of Sega’s post is word that Sonic and Eggman will team up to face the so-called Deadly Six this time around:

Dr. Eggman has harnessed the power of six menacing creatures collectively known as the Deadly Six, but when the Deadly Six rise up against their master, Sonic has to unite with his arch nemesis in order to take on the new enemies head-on.  Using his dynamic new parkour moves and improved Color Powers, Sonic must run, jump and race through a variety of ever-changing terrains in order to defeat the Deadly Six.

The post also confirms “a range of competitive multiplayer modes,” Wisp powers returning to Wii U with motion controls, and 3DS exclusive wisp powers and special stages with full 3D levels.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ravenfreak

So.. I for one am looking forward to this game looks like Sonic Xtreme. :3 Looks like I need to save up for a Wii U now, but I was planning on getting one anyway even before this was announced. ;)

Ravenfreak

As much as I love Jun's work, I don't think a rock soundtrack would really fit Sonic Lost World. Like Colors it's more carefree looking, but I wouldn't mind a few rock songs in there. (Maybe for the theme of the Deadly Six? :V) Honestly though they'll probably stick with a lighter sounding OST for this game.

SmashFinale

Is it wrong to have Jazzy music in Sonic games?

SuperSonic23

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 05, 2013, 09:17:48 PM
Is it wrong to have Jazzy music in Sonic games?

Nobody complained about Skyscraper Scamper's music. It was actually very fitting.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 05, 2013, 07:36:02 PM
Since it seems we're sticking with this style and not going back to the pseudo-real style...
... will this be the end of sonic soundtracks being constructed with kickass rock?

Or do you prefer the newer music and style?
Oh shit,  I just realised that as of Sonic 4, there hasn't been a song performed by a rock band... Except Free Riders, but noone liked Free Riders...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on June 06, 2013, 04:55:08 AM
Nobody complained about Skyscraper Scamper's music. It was actually very fitting.
Its one of the reasons that's my favorite stage of that game.

Post Merge: June 07, 2013, 04:52:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/v/v7nweiUGh-g&hl=en_US&fs=1&

jkid101094

Saw it on GoW.

This game is lookin' really sexy. *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Geez, both the 3DS and the Wii U versions look great.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

I dunno if this is true, but this is what I've notice
They got rid of his boost, quick step, drift, stomp and slide abilities
They gave him a run button, the spindash, and the Assassin's Creed auto climb.

And each zone appears to have 1 level for the 3D platforming, 1 level for 2D platforming, and 1 level for the mach speed sections from Sonic 06.

I'm also liking the soundtrack so far.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 07, 2013, 06:32:07 PM
Really? I think the 3DS version looks kinda janky.
Looks more interesting that Super Mario 3D Land.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

You're such a negative nancy.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Why is everyone so damn critical of Dimps?!

I have seen their track records, played their games, and even notice some of the reviews of the games they make. They sure as shit aren't bad game developers. Yet whenever something doesn't so fucking perfectly plan everyone places the blame squarely on them as if it was only their fault!

If Dimps is so fucking terrible go play Burst Limit. Go play Budokai. Go play Street Fighter 4. Go play  Sonic Advances and Rushes. Those two games were excellent. Yet no one wants to even try to mention the fact that they help develop those games. But nooooo they are only responsible for the negative parts of the games and only the negatives even if they didn't even work on the negative parts (such as Werehog in Sonic Unleashed)

But i guess it can't be helped. People have their own opinions and will forever spite Dimps for being a "terrible" game developer. Or at least the Sonic fanbase does it alot.

jkid101094

Dimps is the 4kids of video game devs.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Well, looking at it again, I can see what Elija2 means by it looks "janky", but I still have high hopes.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 08, 2013, 07:44:00 AM
Dimps is the 4kids of video game devs.
I thought you said you enjoyed Budokai.
Unless this is sarcasm.

jkid101094

I think you guys are mistaking what I said.

Even now people blame 4kids for ruining things like Pokemon even though they haven't even had the rights to Pokemon since the first season of D/P.

I was more so insinuating that people hate Dimps just to have something to blame but you guys all took it the wrong way.

And yes, I loved Budokai 2.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

People still blame 4Kids for stuff?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Don't they like, not exist anymore?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Yeah and no.

Not everyone knows that, though, apparently. I still see YouTube comments blaming the English Pokemon dub on them.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

If they bothered to look at the credits, they'd know that's bullshit.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Who ever watches the credits?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Y'know, you're fast with your hands.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Back on topic, this game is looking very promising! I might have to save up for a Wii U. Hopefully, they'll show more gameplay, or talk about the story a little bit more.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Hakudamashi

I don't like how they're advertising this game as Sonic Generations on easy mode =/
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ravenfreak

Alright I re-watched the gameplay trailers and really the only thing that's disappointing about the game is the soundtrack. None of the songs were that good (the invincibility theme is the best so far, and even though it's a remix of Sonic Heroes' theme it's still meh...), this might just be the first Sonic game I play on mute. And that means this game is the first Sonic game that has a horrible soundtrack IMO... :\ I really hope the other levels have better music...

Hakudamashi

Invincibility? Isn't it speed shoes?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 10, 2013, 05:53:38 AM
The music in the Wii U game seems pretty good, even though you can't hear it very well in the video.

Also the fact that they're recycling Sonic Heroes music screams lazy to me. It can't be for nostalgia, can it? Do people really have nostalgia for that game?
Well I do, but that's not the point, it does scream laziness.

Why didn't they make a new song for the power up? And if they had to re-use a song, why Sonic Heroes? Why not the original Sonic invincibility?

It better be a placeholder for the real jingle...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Good to start new topic pages with a vid...
and i liked the music in that trailer a bit.

Hakudamashi

Guess what Sonic Team? Mario's new 3D game has multiple characters with unique abilities...

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheSonicGamer201X

Gametrailers has made a play though of the game on their live E3 coverage, a few hours ago, along with Aaron Webber comments of the game. Although the demo is the same that was shown by IGN a few days ago, we can now see some different paths and also, a very interesting comment by Aaron Webber, who officially referenced Sonic X-Treme as one of their inspirations for Sonic Lost World.

Spanish site Sonic Paradise recorded the live footage, and uploaded it to their Youtube Chennel. You can see it down below.

TheSonicGamer201X

Check out this awesome Sonic lost World Trailer!

jkid101094

When the hell did you become a mod?

Oh well, less work for me, and I don't have to put up with your bitching anymore. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 11, 2013, 11:01:18 PM
When the hell did you become a mod?

Oh well, less work for me, and I don't have to put up with your bitching anymore. :P
But that means now we have to put up with his name switching...

Hakudamashi

Multiple characters no DLC, plz.

Post Merge: June 12, 2013, 06:43:35 PM

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheSonicGamer201X

Although there appeared to be some technical difficulties with a live demo intended for Thursday afternoon, Gamespot managed to release some clean, direct video of Sonic Lost World from the 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo.

Courtesy of Woun of TSSZ affiliate Sonic Scene Russia, two videos are available for your viewing below.  The first is of Windy Hill, and the second is of Desert Ruins.  You’ll be able to see a couple different takes on gameplay and control mechanics, as well as hearing the audio without those pesky voiceovers.

TheSonicGamer201X

you can see all info in the video Below:

SmashFinale

For god's sake child! STOP MAKING EXTRA TOPICS!
If you wanna know how to change the topic name in an existing topic ASK SOMEONE!!!

Shadow84786

I saw the gameplay for both versions and there alright but the gameplay is similar to Sonic X-treme and Super Mario Galaxy.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 21, 2013, 12:05:58 AM
Lol omfg

This is the first time since Sonic 1 that an upcoming Sonic game is more anticipated and a better selling point over an upcoming mario title.

And its happening on a Nintendo Console.

Let that sink in for a moment.
Genesis does what Nintendont
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheSonicGamer201X

Takashi Iizuka, the producer of Sonic Lost World, has confirmed that the Wii U version of Sonic’s latest adventure won’t feature online multiplayer. The Nintendo 3DS version of Sonic Lost World has 4-player versus racing over the Internet. Iizuka wouldn’t reveal why the Wii U version is lacking online multiplayer and only has local. Here’s what he had to say.

“We’ll have different multiplayer modes on both Wii U and 3DS. On the Wii U, there’s booth cooperative and versus multiplayer. In cooperative play, Sonic will be using the Wii U GamePad and someone can be supporting Sonic in co-op with the Wii Remote. In versus mode, one player will be playing on the TV screen and the other player will be racing using the GamePad so you don’t have to have split screen. You both have your own screen and can race each other. The Wii U multiplayer is not on the Internet. It’s basically everyone sitting on the same couch. The 3DS for the first time we’re having 4-player versus racing over Wi-Fi and the Internet.”

jkid101094

I'm pretty sure this is old news but thank you.

Either way please stop posting new topics for this game. We're all tired of having to move them here.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

If this multiplayer doesn't have characters other than Sonic re-colours/ghosts, then meh...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on June 25, 2013, 06:44:44 AM
Great, the inferior version of the game gets online multiplayer.
Well they have to convince you to buy it somehow.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 25, 2013, 06:47:42 AM
Well they have to convince you to buy it somehow.
You mean other than the fact that the levels are completely different?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Where was Sonic Advance 4,5,6 for DS?
Where is Sonic Rush for 3DS?

I'll tell you why, cause they had multiple characters, and ppl be like "OMG SONIC'S FRIENDS RUINED FOREVER!!!!"
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 25, 2013, 07:11:20 AM
Sonic Rush Adventure didnt have multiple characters and it was fun as hell.
You forgot Blaze... I know she's slower n' all but c'mon Kyo, she was playable nonetheless...

Also, the Music is some of the best i've heard from Sega.
I wish we had like the same style of music in current sonic games... it'd sound amazing in high-def.
Not that anything is particularly wrong with the current Sonic soundtracks, but yeah, I kinda would like to have the more up-beat high energy music again. Especially the ones with singing.

BUT OH WAIT, The Artstyle is pseudo realistic. We need everything to look like the Genesis Games.
Mario grabs a bazillion bucks every year from playing with Nostalgia, so why shouldnt Sonic.
Cause "playing it safe"...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 25, 2013, 08:07:28 AM
There's a reason they called those games Sonic Advance.
Advance means progress dammit.
And fine, if they wanted to be that way, then call it Sonic DS, or Sonic the Hedgehog DS, I dun fucken care.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 25, 2013, 08:23:09 AM
Also, Sonic Rush basically is the successor to Advance. No?
Where the f*ck are Tails, Knuckles, Amy and GOD?

Also, SA3 had something going on with that team mechanic, where did that go?

Also, I prefer Boost Mode to Boost Button.

Quote from: Elija2 on June 25, 2013, 08:18:52 AM
Funny, because the games got progressively worse.
If you're talking level design, then I kinda agree...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 25, 2013, 08:42:59 AM
I liked Boost and I was glad they implemented it in the 3D Games.
Why the spindash had to be replaced in the 3D ones though is beyond me
I'm just saying I would've preferred if the blue shield of death was used more like Boost mode rather than just be tied to a button.
Cause I'm sure you remember in SA2&3 if you managed to keep your momentum going for a long time without running into anything you were rewarded by being put into this super speed state where, if I recall correctly, also allowed you to destroy small enemies by running into them, but it couldn't protect you from projectiles.

And thus the Square/X button could be used for spindash in Sonic Unleashed, Colours and Generations.

But that's just me.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

So at least one of them can talk.

And look what annoying enemy makes a return at 00:59.

Hakudamashi

As long as they ain't splicers...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on July 20, 2013, 03:39:15 AM
Note to jkid

the yt code does not function
I use it on another site. When I'm tired I forget to remove it. Sorry. ^^;

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I wonder how Eggman got out of the White World. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 07, 2013, 06:55:15 AM
I wonder how Eggman got out of the White World. :P
Eggman owed Shadow $20, so he used Chaos Control to get him out.

Also, why is Tails sending RC toys to help Sonic out rather than going in there himself?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on August 09, 2013, 04:01:15 PM
Eggman owed Shadow $20, so he used Chaos Control to get him out.
Don't you mean Eggman loaned Shadow? :P

Quote from: Hakudamashi on August 09, 2013, 04:01:15 PM
Also, why is Tails sending RC toys to help Sonic out rather than going in there himself?
His genius is showing.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

They must be frightened as fuck to try another co-op mode after the feedback from colors...

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I loooooove this art style.

jkid101094

I like how the story is looking too. It seems they're trying to find a happy balance between the more serious SA style of writing and the kiddier Colors style.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 09, 2013, 04:21:13 PM
His genius is showing.
He should put that genius into abusing the fact that he's invincible as long as he's not player 1

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 11, 2013, 08:37:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2748904439&feature=iv&src_vid=6G_lgfOZAn8&v=97NkDiM2TC8

Sonic, ya done went and goofed.
Well, if it means Tails is gonna be the smartass, punch-line, intelligent one to Sonic being the muscle and messing things up, then I can warm up to the idea of Tails not being playable.
Still disappointed though...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on August 14, 2013, 08:39:15 AM
He should put that genius into abusing the fact that he's invincible as long as he's not player 1
I bet bullets are extremely painful.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

And I bet Sonic would really appreciate being able to fly whenever.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on August 15, 2013, 02:33:20 AM
And I bet Sonic would really appreciate being able to fly whenever.
Sonic is a masochist.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Again with the multiple Sonic bullshit? Not even Shadow?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

At 0:46 Super Sonic confirmed.

Anyone concerned that this game isn't gonna have a vocal theme song? I haven't heard one yet...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on September 19, 2013, 02:48:44 AM
Generations didnt have one either.
Generations used the Sonic 1 theme song, and as an anniversary game, that was acceptable.

What's this game's excuse?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

jkid101094

You should know better, sir. Keep your trailers in the right topic. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 01, 2013, 05:29:22 AM
You should know better, sir. Keep your trailers in the right topic. :P
Do YOU have what it takes to forgive me for posting in the wrong section???!!!

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Glad to see that they're using both Egg Pawns and badniks like Sonic Colours rather than either/or.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

For a game like that, I want to read/watch the review
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Welp, I watched the reviews...
What went wrong?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay