New Xbox System to be revealed on May 21st!

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 24, 2013, 07:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Quote from:  Press ReleaseSixty Minute Live Special to Reveal The New Generation of Xbox, Telecasting Commercial-Free on Spike TV, Xbox Live,
and Microsoft and Viacom Digital Properties, Tuesday May 21 at 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT
Get ready to experience a new generation of games and entertainment. Today, Spike TV announced it is partnering with Microsoft Corp for live and commercial free coast-to-coast coverage of "XBOX: A New Generation Revealed."
Hosting by GTTV’s Geoff Keighley from the Xbox campus, "XBOX: A New Generation Revealed" will share Xbox's vision for the future of interactive entertainment. In addition to a live broadcast on Spike TV, Microsoft and Viacom are partnering to reach a global audience across digital platforms. The live event will be viewable on Xbox Live and online at Xbox.com, Gametrailers.com, Spike.com, and other Viacom digital properties. The live stream will also be fully accessible on tablets and smartphone.

Hakudamashi

Just don't f*ck it up
I disliked the first Xbox and loathe the Xbox360, can they sell me on this new one?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Hmm...
This will be a big year in gaming...
E3 will be monumentally explosive especially. I really can't determine who has the advantage.

Hakudamashi

Clearly it's gonna be Nintendo with f*cking Yarn Yoshi.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

its going to be a piece of shit if its being released too early thats why sony is releasing the PS4 later in November so i can tell that the "NEW" Xbox is going to fail big time  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 26, 2013, 08:13:00 PM

RUMORS!
The best kind of news since everyone clicks them it racks up money at news companies for doing nothing.

Hakudamashi

Hey guys, I heard from some anonymous source that the next Xbox is made up of live puppies.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

the Xbox 720 is taking shit off of the PS4 so i think microsoft is and theyre making it more expensive

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 27, 2013, 06:49:22 AM
the Xbox 720 is taking shit off of the PS4 so i think microsoft is and theyre making it more expensive
Stop this mindless bashing of anything that isn't Playstation-related.

Also, you're not 20.

shrinky dinks