Live Action Monster Hunter Movie (maybe?)

Started by jkid101094, April 13, 2013, 01:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I don't know how credible this source is...but...

http://www.jefusion.com/2012/09/live-actio...r-in-works.html

Apparently the guy that did the Resident Evil movies wants to tackle Monster Hunter. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

To quote the link, for those of you too lazy to click it;

Quote"It has been revealed by Resident Evil (Biohazard) films' director, writer, and producer Paul W. S. Anderson, that a live action film adaptation of the Monster Hunter video game franchise is currently in the planning stage.

In an article from Cinema Today, Anderson was asked which title that he is aiming to make into a film next. Anderson replied that he has been a huge fan of Monster Hunter lately, and then revealed the Monster Hunter film plans.

The “Monster Hunter” player takes the role of a hunter in a fantasy environment and completes quests by seeking out monsters to hunt or capture. The franchise already got 14 installments, ranging from the four main games and various spin-offs."

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

wrong section? lol
And thats a bad thing.  A very bad thing.

He can't direct for shit.

jkid101094

Wrong section to you, maybe. lol

And that's what I was thinking but I was hoping I was wrong.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

No, its literally the wrong section.
Especially considering that you posted other movie topics in the proper section up until now.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 13, 2013, 03:03:28 AM
No, its literally the wrong section.
Especially considering that you posted other movie topics in the proper section up until now.
Last time I checked there wasn't a "movie news" section, and movies aren't really television.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Because Movies are so distant from Television that they obviously have to be put in the miscellaneous section.
And because Movies never air on Television and nobody watches Movies in Televisions.

Not
At
All
Nope

Also, Smarty-Pants you posted all your previous topics in the right section. Why not anymore?
You'll have to move all the Movie-Related Topics to "other".

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 14, 2013, 03:14:43 AM
Because Movies are so distant from Television that they obviously have to be put in the miscellaneous section.
And because Movies never air on Television and nobody watches Movies in Televisions.

Not
At
All
Nope

Also, Smarty-Pants you posted all your previous topics in the right section. Why not anymore?
You'll have to move all the Movie-Related Topics to "other".
I'll put my topics in whatever section I please, thank you. :P

Movies aren't television. If this was an anime or a show that could only be watched on TV then I'd agree with you but it isn't and many of us (if not all of us) won't ever watch it on a television. We'll watch it on our computers after the torrent has finished downloading.

I think the only reason I posted those other movie topics in the television section is because you bitched about this last time too. You don't seem to realize that a lot of the sections on this forum are horribly vague and what section something gets posted in is entirely up to the OP.

I don't move topics so long as the OP can justify why the topic is in the section. I can justify my reasoning so leave it alone already and talk about the movie instead of trying to be a backseat moderator.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

You as a moderator should not spray your topics around the place simply because the section are apparantly to "vague". By now, every other Movie Topic is in the Television Section.

Starting with Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen by Dracoslythe on August 31, 2009. C=

Also, if you not ever buy DVDs/Blu-Rays/Netflix or go to Theatres...                               lol.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 14, 2013, 04:14:53 AM
You as a moderator should not spray your topics around the place simply because the section are apparantly to "vague". By now, every other Movie Topic is in the Television Section.
Then I demand the section be renamed to Television/Movies. When it is I'll move my topics there.

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 14, 2013, 04:14:53 AM
Also, if you not ever buy DVDs/Blu-Rays/Netflix or go to Theatres...                               lol.
I don't watch very many movies, so no. I only watch things on my computer.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 14, 2013, 04:17:15 AM
I only watch things on my computer.

You need to be punished! Whipped, i say! Whipped!

...pleasecaniwhipyou