The Walking Dead

Started by Gilly, April 03, 2013, 06:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

So I thought I would start a topic discussing The Walking Dead since no one else has.
Basically, this has become my favorite show hands-down. I feel like the show has gotten better
and better since Season 1 and I'm sad it's over until October. Anyways, what are your thoughts on the show?
I was somewhat disappointed by season 3's finale only because the bar was raised so high when we saw the season 2
finale which was absolutely amazing. I don't agree with all the main character deaths even though the characters
were generally disliked by the audience. Who are your favorite and least favorite characters and why?
I'm super excited for season 4!

Hakudamashi

I never got into it cause it's anoher zombie show.
What sets it apart from all the other zombie related fictions out there?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Grell Desu

Quote from: windlessusher on April 04, 2013, 04:56:31 AM
I never got into it cause it's anoher zombie show.
What sets it apart from all the other zombie related fictions out there?

It is a LOT more realistic than most others. There's genuine struggle and genuine relationships built up between characters. It is amazing. IT'S BETTER THAN SWIMMING ANIME.

As for me, I've had a love-hate relationship with quite a few of the characters. For example, I used to like Carl, but now I hate him with every fiber of my being. And the opposite for Rick. However, Michonne is definitely my favourite character. I just like everything about her~ ;u;

Ye Olde Swagfag

I'm not really a fan of the whole Zombie-massacre thing, but I DID like Shawn of The Dead.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on April 04, 2013, 06:49:23 AM
I'm not really a fan of the whole Zombie-massacre thing, but I DID like Shawn of The Dead.

the walking dead is better

billyhatcher312

ps john i already started a fucken topic of the show ur blind look a little lower

Gilly

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 04, 2013, 06:58:10 AM
ps john i already started a fucken topic of the show ur blind look a little lower

First off, you still misspell the word "fucking" every time you say it. Secondly, stop with the unnecessary disrespect or I'm banning you.
Lastly, stop double-posting. Last warning.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Grell Desu on April 04, 2013, 05:15:34 AM
It is a LOT more realistic than most others. There's genuine struggle and genuine relationships built up between characters. It is amazing. IT'S BETTER THAN SWIMMING ANIME.

As for me, I've had a love-hate relationship with quite a few of the characters. For example, I used to like Carl, but now I hate him with every fiber of my being. And the opposite for Rick. However, Michonne is definitely my favourite character. I just like everything about her~ ;u;
Realism is actually a turn off for me. And genuine strugle and relationships mean nothing if it just ends with everyone dead like most generic shows of this nature. Also, does the show even tell where the zombies came from?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

I watched up to Season 2 Episode 2 (or something).
The Cinematography is just awful and some of the actors were just... wut.

Either way, what saves it is the writing. The Fact that it feels like it could be a real zombie apocalypse. Something which, really, hasnt been done alot before. Usually Zombie-flicks are really silly and over the top.

But it isnt the prohecy TV-Show all make it out to be, but it is better than most others.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on April 04, 2013, 10:05:18 AM
Realism is actually a turn off for me. And genuine strugle and relationships mean nothing if it just ends with everyone dead like most generic shows of this nature. Also, does the show even tell where the zombies came from?

the walking dead is more realistic than every other dead show i even have the walking dead survival instinct and that game is hard

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 04, 2013, 04:54:00 PM
the walking dead is more realistic than every other dead show i even have the walking dead survival instinct and that game is hard
I just said realism is a negative factor for me, and did you seriously admit to owning Survival Instinct?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on April 04, 2013, 06:57:38 PM
I just said realism is a negative factor for me, and did you seriously admit to owning Survival Instinct?

hell yeah wendle i actually own the game but its not easy

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: John Gillis on April 04, 2013, 08:50:14 AM
First off, you still misspell the word "fucking" every time you say it. Secondly, stop with the unnecessary disrespect or I'm banning you.
Lastly, stop double-posting. Last warning.

With an attitude like that I'm surprised you didn't ban him then.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on April 05, 2013, 06:02:20 AM
With an attitude like that I'm surprised you didn't ban him then.

shut up dude

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 05, 2013, 07:13:14 AM
shut up dude
Nah. You are always making yourself look stupid by bringing up stupid arguments, making stupid ass points, and blatantly making stupid spelling mistakes, and attacking people for *no reason*, not to mention you ask the same crap over and over- 'where is the sz downloads please put them back up john', when he has clearly said he can't due to copyright issues.

PROTIP; Just stahp it. Nobody likes an idiot, so stop acting like one.

Guys, I just had to say it.