Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle) Feedback

Started by DarkOverlordSJ, February 21, 2013, 10:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkOverlordSJ

I never beat the game and I never had a chance to rate it good so I want your opinion on the game
"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

Riot_Monsterous

Really? o-o Well the game and story is great~ Like Erik said, it is short.
It has a replay value that's rewarding though. Thanks to the chao garden. Then you can go all completionist and get A ranks for extra costumes and an extra level. Even if the A rank thing is a pain in the ayss.
But you should try beating it sometime. :3

Riot_Monsterous

I'm trying to do the same thing. owo Except it's on the Gamecube. And it's kinda pointless cause I do plan on buying it on PSN, and I'd go for everything on there too so I could get the trophies. xD Oh well.
And they'll prolly release it at some point I guess. o-o  At least I don't see why not.. They've done it with a ton of others.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Erik Larsen on February 26, 2013, 06:36:27 PM
its better to play the game on the ps3 because of the trophy set it has right now im trying to get every a rank and i also hope they release sonic heroes on PSN & Xbox live
Sonic Heroes is already out on PSN and Xbox Live.

DarkOverlordSJ

"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

jack1977

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is awesome ;D Too bad I can't play it, my gamecube controller broke :'(

Post Merge: May 04, 2013, 07:32:26 AM

I am the Eggman

Syno1

zigazav

I found this hard in my past. But now, only the Cannon's Core stage is hard for me, and the Biolizard, both forms. (Prototype ultimate lifeform and Final Hazard) By the way, when first trying the first boss for Shadow on the 360, I lost a life, pathetic, isn't it? Especially since I beat the game on GCN before that! V-V!

Spike Prime

WHOA!!! This is the one that got me started with Sonic, so I have a soft spot for the game. I LOVED it so much as a kid, and I still love it! The plot was more in-depth that the first Sonic Adventure, and the Chao Garden was MUCH improved! Sonic and Shadow's gameplay was (in a way) perfect. I did miss the Adventure Fields after I played SA1, but overall, SA2 was a strong sequel. Highly recommend it, especially the new XBLA/PSN remakes!
The Sonic the Hedgehog universe would not be the same without Silver the Hedgehog. I was even willing to play Sonic 06 because of him. [Insert sarcastic next-gen comment here.]

starwalker

Killercobra159

Im going to be non biased as possible since i like this game.
pros:
Sonic/Shadow stages
Chao garden
Fun to 100%
Music
Knuckles/Rouge stages
Cons:
not aged the best
Mech stages
virtually no replayability besides chao garden     

xXtrollfaceXx123

I also haven't beat the game, but it is the best game I have ever played 10/10 Cause Chao Simualtor/Garden

jerbear64

SA2 is fantastic. I have SA2B in my Steam account, so I played through it on my computer.

The sonic/shadow stages are great in my opinion. It's what you'd expect from a Sonic game.

The Knuckles/Rouge stages are a bit boring, though. It's going around searching for shards of the Master Emerald.

The Tails/Eggman stages are alright. You're in a mech for those, shooting at enemies.

The story's good (despite pretty much confirming literally everybody in the Sonic franchise is apparently colorblind)

Despite the game's age it's still worth a play.

DewyTheD

I  love  this  game  why  am  I  double  spacing  lmao  ?