What the Best Sonic Game is?

Started by DarkOverlordSJ, February 16, 2013, 06:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Character Appears the Most in Sonic Games(except for Sonic And Miles"Tails"Prower)

Knuckles
Shadow
Amy
Rouge
Metal Sonic

DarkOverlordSJ

I think the Best is Sonic And The Black Knight
"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

Grell Desu

I'm probably gonna get mauled alive for this, but.
I'm fonder of the Classic games, but my favourite Sonic game is Sonic Generations
ouo

Ye Olde Swagfag

Alot of people didn't like S&TBK, but I thought it was pretty good. Except that penultimate bossfight, I got so confused!

Grell Desu

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on February 17, 2013, 04:56:44 AM
Alot of people didn't like S&TBK, but I thought it was pretty good. Except that penultimate bossfight, I got so confused!

Sweet baby Jesus that fight was the very epitome of "WAT DO"

DarkOverlordSJ

Have You Even Played Sonic And The Black Knight, The Lancelot Returns Battle is Epic but Hard

Post Merge: February 20, 2013, 05:05:51 AM

Quote from: Tobias on February 17, 2013, 03:58:50 AM
I'm probably gonna get mauled alive for this, but.
I'm fonder of the Classic games, but my favourite Sonic game is Sonic Generations
ouo
I beat it in Four Days maybe even two
"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

DarkOverlordSJ

The King Arthur fight in my opinion is very hard

Grell Desu

Quote from: FatalShadows on February 20, 2013, 01:00:59 AM
Have You Even Played Sonic And The Black Knight, The Lancelot Returns Battle is Epic but Hard

Post Merge: February 20, 2013, 05:05:51 AM
I beat it in Four Days maybe even two

The Lancelot Returns Battle was pretty damn hard x'D though yeah, I agree. Fun as hell.

And oAo; really?
I just took my time with it. It took me around a week. I'm still being lazy and haven't cleared all of the challenge acts just yet on it x'D

DarkOverlordSJ

The challenge acts take about 2-5 days depending on your skills

Ye Olde Swagfag

Honestly I haven't really played S&TBK since I completed it really. And I liked playing as Blaze ^z^

Grell Desu

Quote from: FatalShadows on February 21, 2013, 12:39:27 PM
The challenge acts take about 2-5 days depending on your skills

I could clear them all out in a day. I've just been playing Assassin's Creed lately instead, lol.

ScorchinBuggy25

SupaSpeedySonic

starwalker

xXtrollfaceXx123

jerbear64

I'm going to have to go with Generations.