Rockman: The Ultrabook

Started by jkid101094, February 26, 2013, 06:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.themmnetwork.com/2013/02/25/roc...ebook-computer/

QuoteWe've had a lot of really interesting Rockman merchandise coming from Japan in the past few years. Figures, soundtracks, mugs, cushions, keychains, clothing, and slightly provocative puzzles to name a few. And now it seems Rockman's next ambition is to become... a computer.
Ucchy-san of Rockman Unity has announced the Rockman Ultrabook Product Project, which is asking for user input in creating a Rockman themed Ultrabook. Users may vote on the polls once per day. Right now there is a poll concerning what kind of design will be featured on the Ultrabook's case, including an option for your own suggestion. Simply select the design you want, select your age range and gender, and submit. Two more polls will be opened in the following weeks.
When the final specifications are set, the Rockman Ultrabook will go on preorder March 29th. Preorders will end in May, and the notebooks will ship in July. The Ultrabook promises a third generation CPU that reduces energy consumption, a 14.1? non-glare LCD monitor, a solid-state drive for storage, and a 19mm thin form that weighs 1.67kg. Other specs and the price point are currently unknown.
Guessing it's really unlikely these are going to make their way out of Japan. I wouldn't worry much, though. Japanese keyboards are kind of weird.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.