What Classic Sonic title would you like remade?

Started by Macfarlane, February 12, 2013, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these outcasts do YOU want to see?

Sonic's Schoolhouse
0 (0%)
Sonic Jam
1 (11.1%)
SegaSonic Cosmo Fighter
0 (0%)
Sonic Waku Waku Patrol Car
0 (0%)
Knuckles' Chaotix
5 (55.6%)
Sonic Eraser
0 (0%)
Sonic's Schoolhouse
0 (0%)
Sonic Pocket Adventure
1 (11.1%)
Sonic Shuffle
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Macfarlane

David Macfarlane

Link

I''d say Knuckles chaotix, because It hasen't had a VC/Re-release yet.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ravenfreak

I would love to see a Knuckles Chaotix remake, but maybe do without the combi system. It sort of slows the gameplay down a tad bit... Also Sonic Jam shouldn't be remade IMO, it's just a compilation of the classic Genesis games with a added bonus. :\

Ye Olde Swagfag

Personally I think the port of the Sonic trilogy for Xbox Live Arcade, Playstation Network and Virtual Console should of had the features of the Sonic Jam compilation e.g Easy Mode, Time Attack etc

KPOPSTAR

Sonic Shuffle. And I don't want a remaster, I want a whole new makeover( More characters, more mini games, etc.).

Hakudamashi

Knuckles Caotix, I find their level select interesting.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ShadowFox21

Jak544

What about SegaSonic the hedgehog, that old arcade game that used a trackball? It would be cool to control Sonic by swiping your mouse.

Ioshyriku

It would be nice if the arcade ones got ported to consoles or PC. Consmo fighter looks like a nice kid-friendly Shmup.

BOY_BACON

Knuckles Chaotix should get a remake. It's expensive to get an original copy along with a genesis and 32x. Emulation is probably easier. Not everybody likes it either, but I enjoyed the pacing and music of the game.

Surfshack Tito the Hedgehog