what is the easiest boss u ever fought

Started by billyhatcher312, February 11, 2013, 09:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyhatcher312

the easiest boss for me was metaloverloard from sonic heroes egg emperor

Grell Desu

I would have to say, for me, the easiest boss I ever faced was Gnasty Gnorc from Spyro the Dragon. Metalhead was harder than he was- and he was supposed to be the final boss of the game! Of course, if I went back and played them again now, like all people who have grown, I would probably find it more challenging. We always accomplish the damndest things as children, no?

DarkOverlordSJ

The Final Boss of Sonic And The Black Knight : Dark Queen
"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

Grell Desu

Quote from: FatalShadows on February 16, 2013, 07:05:29 PM

Ah, yeah. That one was pretty easy, too.

Another easy one was that one six-armed statue thing in the India portion of Tomb Raider III. The boss for TRIII in the meteorite cavern was also kinda easy as long as you had the Desert Eagle.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: FatalShadows on February 16, 2013, 07:05:29 PM

easy boss too if u do alot of perfict hits and i also have to say egg dragoon in sonic unleaded on the ps3

DarkOverlordSJ

New one: Dr.Eggman from Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle)
"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

billyhatcher312

Grell Desu

Quote from: Erik Larsen on February 21, 2013, 02:05:39 PM
the final boss for sonic generations

I actually found that one a little bit difficult because of how awkward the controls were for it. I kept running out of rings at the very beginning, too.

Jordan teh Echidna

Bongo Bongo from Ocarina of Time.

20 seconds :I
Pesterchum = sirJayden

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Jordan teh Echidna on February 23, 2013, 04:11:55 AM
Bongo Bongo from Ocarina of Time.

20 seconds :I

lol just reminded me when i was playing sonic heroes when i was playing as team sonic vs team rose it was only 5 seconds i laughed so damn hard that never happened to me before

Ioshyriku

Bowser/King Koopa from Super Mario Brothers

jkid101094

This is off-topic, but...

OH MY GOD, IOSHY IS ALIVE

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

yeah sorry for misteriously dissapearing but I kind off got bored of the deadness(don't care if the word isn't real) of the offtopic/spam section since it used to be my favourite
I logged in from time to time, but didn't know what to post

ScorchinBuggy25

The easiest final boss I've ever fought was King Dedede from Spring Breeze on Super Star. I like battling him without copy abilities to keep things interesting.

SupaSpeedySonic

DoSonix

starwalker

StaticVoltage

it clearly has to be the first boss in ninja gaiden 1, if you have the right item equipped, hes dead in two hits
"If i could be a fruit, i would end up eating myself"-Duck

xXtrollfaceXx123

Egg Hornet in Adventure 1.All I did was spam the homing attack.

jerbear64

Chaos 0 in Sonic Adventure.

Just hit him a couple times, done.

SonicJR.Forvilus

Niko

YoshiParty

Any of the Sonic 2 bosses, besides the final boss.

Foxy101

The easiest boss I fought was the Emerald Hill Boss in Sonic the Hedgehog 2

QuickFire

BlueFlare

Sonic 1 Game Gear Zone 1 boss. Nothing more pathetic than that.

fromchmm

DewyTheD

BioHazard - SAD2B - it was kind of disappointing considering how hard the last "level" the final story is

detectiveflamey

Lazyalex06

Probably not the easiest I've fought, but the Spider Mastermind From Doom (1993) was pretty easy