Big ol' snowstorm up north?

Started by Grell Desu, February 08, 2013, 04:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grell Desu

I've been watching the news on it and everything. I've heard they've been getting people off the street and into shelters and everything because they'll freeze to death otherwise. Cheesus Crust. Two whoppin' feet of snow. Then there's that dude who said he's going to use it as a money making opportunity and all. Apparently, he's been stockpiling on salt, shovels, errythang.

Send some of that snow down here to North Carolina, bahaha. We've only had rain and ungodly wind for today so far. Last time I had any serious snow myself was when I lived in Maryland. We were basically out of school for a month. A blizzard stalled over us. It was pretty durn snazzy.

jkid101094

2 feet? Where? We only got 3 inches, if that, here in Chicago and an inch was already there from the last snow.

Spoiler: It's ice now.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

We have like, 5 inches here. Also like 5 trees have down in the woods behind my house.

Grell Desu

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 08, 2013, 12:20:34 PM
2 feet? Where? We only got 3 inches, if that, here in Chicago and an inch was already there from the last snow.

Spoiler: It's ice now.

I was talking about the system over the New York area and all.

Supersonic196

I'm in Pennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsylvania.

jkid101094

Quote from: Supersonic196 on February 08, 2013, 03:48:21 PM
We have like, 5 inches here. Also like 5 trees have down in the woods behind my house.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote from: Tobias on February 08, 2013, 03:59:30 PM
I was talking about the system over the New York area and all.
Oh I see. Sorry~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.