Sonic Adventure DX: PC or GCN?

Started by zigazav, February 07, 2013, 01:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which version do you think is better?

Sonic Adventure DX (PC)
Sonic Adventure DX (GCN)

zigazav

Alright, I want to know which of these two do you think is better. The PC version? Or the Gamecube version? I already have the GCN version, but am wanting to get the PC version so I can use a Chao Editor tool I downloaded. I won't vote right now on this, since it may make one side higher than the other by the OP's (me) vote. I'm not asking for links to the PC ISO, I can get that myself without breaking the rules. So, which of these two versions do you think is the better one?

Thunder7908

I'd rather have the PC version (which I used to have), because you can put texture hacks and stuff in there. Same as you, I could also use a chao editor. I actually made a video of it on YouTube.

ShadowFox21

Jak544

RazoRTR

PC is better. Because... we have MODS!1!1!!1
Nah, not just that. PC version has slightly less glitches than GCN version, and graphics are a bit improved too.

ShadowCM

My vote also goes towards the PC version of the game (specifically the 2004 retail release, not the steam version), because of reasons stated above such as mods, minor performance/gameplay adjustments and such.

NiGHTSfan

i wish u made it for both cause i like both versions and my gamecube version ps3 360 and pc versions look the same but i kinda like the pc version but theres little to no difference on the versions of the game