Main Menu

The Official Braces Topic

Started by jkid101094, February 05, 2013, 06:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Because I need a place to complain because I can't stand another day of these things.

I've only got the top row done. I know I'm deciding really quickly after the first day and that their expensive and all that but I honestly don't care.

If the treatment was only two weeks or even six months I'd be fine with that. I could easily grin and bear it...but two-years? It'd be different if I cared but I don't. I honestly don't.

I'd rather have the dentist take a chisel and my gums then have to stick with these uncomfortable things.

See, my problem isn't even my teeth themselves being unstraight (well, it kind of is). It's that I apparently have two ingrow, horizontal teeth that need to be fixed up and brought down but that can't happen until I make room for them.

I just think that by the year 2013 where TVs can work without an outlet and tools can be literally printed by a computer that a more comfortable alternative to braces hasn't come up in one of those 'genius brainstorming' sessions.

...then again, everyone knows dentists are pure evil.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196