The Official Braces Topic
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Braces Topic  (Read 2781 times)
jkid101094
Draco's favorite transgender, animephile, sexist bastard child and the Eternal Goddess of Sonic ZONE~
Super Sonic! (+)

Location: My room, makin' games and relaxing in total comfort.

Activity
0%

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2013, 06:11:24 PM »

Because I need a place to complain because I can't stand another day of these things.

I've only got the top row done. I know I'm deciding really quickly after the first day and that their expensive and all that but I honestly don't care.

If the treatment was only two weeks or even six months I'd be fine with that. I could easily grin and bear it...but two-years? It'd be different if I cared but I don't. I honestly don't.

I'd rather have the dentist take a chisel and my gums then have to stick with these uncomfortable things.

See, my problem isn't even my teeth themselves being unstraight (well, it kind of is). It's that I apparently have two ingrow, horizontal teeth that need to be fixed up and brought down but that can't happen until I make room for them.

I just think that by the year 2013 where TVs can work without an outlet and tools can be literally printed by a computer that a more comfortable alternative to braces hasn't come up in one of those 'genius brainstorming' sessions.

...then again, everyone knows dentists are pure evil.

Quote from: Draco
Draco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.
Supersonic196
uh
Death Egg Zone (+)

Activity
0%

That's just grand.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 04:25:43 AM »

grin and bear it

Princessofthechaosemerald
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 11:17:27 AM »

Hi Jkiddy, I am posting pretty late, I apologize.

I hated my braces when I got them too, but I've grown to love them. I have a pic of me when I first got them somewhere around my pc... somewhere (my teeth are too bad to show it, lmao). Anywho, I hated having my pallet expander, made me sound like a dork and eating was a bitch. I had to tighten it every night, so I went to bed achey. It was absolutely awful.
  Since then it's only been changing of the wire. But juussttt today they gave me power chains on both my top and bottom row of teeth and made me wear elastics. You wanna talk about pain? Jesus it's awful. I have to take out the elastics to eat...and put them back in. Take them out to brush my teeth... and put them back in. It's hell, I tell you. This shit hurts man.

If there's anything that helped me from pain? Ice and something warm and soothing to drink.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sonic Zone Version 16 - Designed by John Gillis Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid! XHTML