Sonic Heroes HD?

Started by SainXFrost, February 04, 2013, 12:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SainXFrost

Well they may not put it as a HD version like Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 due to the fact you can play the original version on the 360.

PhantomTrevo

True, they may not make it HD, but if Nintendo acquires Sega, or so I've been told, then there may be a SLIGHT Chance that it could happen.  Take a Look at Zelda Wind Waker.  That game was released for Gamecube, same with Sonic Heroes, HOWEVER, they are remaking Wind Waker for Wii U.  Maybe they might do that with Sonic Heroes?  Who knows?

SainXFrost

Good Point but they could also just make Sonic Heroes Something like they did with SA2 original to GC Version

pikapal

ExcaliberSonic9897

Um yes. Music and levels are beast

DMAN64

I would most likely buy this if they made it.

ArmA

chaoscollector

Heroes is still one of my favourite 3D Sonic games to date. Probably because I hold so much nostalgia to it... Jesus I muse be getting old.

Anyway, yeah I would love a remake of this game, and it probably wont be long before we get one. I mean, the GC, PS2, XBOX era is 2 gens old now

hamzeh221

But If There is A Sonic Heroes 2
it must be on HD
Try to S.L.E.E.P and Dream Like An A.D.M.I.N or a M.O.D.E.R.A.T.O.R
In this Fourm

SonicFan85

sonicwolfsdutch

that post was made in 2013 i don't think its gone happen someone needs to mod it

plwc96

why you all are asking for sonic heroes hd when you should be asking for sonic heroes 2??

Amouge212

To be honest, Sonic Heroes Needs a Sequel. I came up with a scenario where dr. eggman brings back metal sonic along with metal versions of other sonic characters. the final boss could be Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles and all the metal clones form together to form a more powerfull form of Metal Maddness/Overlord
Yuri Beats Yaoi evertime

Digimon Rulez! Pokemon Sucks

greentyphoon13

i rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy hope they do

NiGHTSfan

the pc version sucks i think it should stay the same no hd at all