The best SONIC soundtrack of all?

Started by Gilly, January 01, 2013, 01:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

I recently have been pretty much obsessed with the music from this game. Especially Planet Wisp and Tropical Resort. What is your opinion and what would be your favorite tracks of this game?

* Rocks out to Tropical Resort*

jkid101094

Aquarium Park is my favorite zone by far. It takes my two favorite stage themes and just mashes them together into one sexy little package. It was no surprise to me that Aquarium Park also has the most appealing soundtrack to me as well~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

The funny thing about it is that I've never even played this game! But the music is just amazing. :D

jkid101094

Quote from: John Gillis on January 01, 2013, 01:37:10 PM
The funny thing about it is that I've never even played this game! But the music is just amazing. :D
Do you not own a Wii? I'm sure you know that it's a game worth getting if you ever have the chance. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

crashrocket2

This is a awesome soundtrack. But i do like adventure's better. (no not adventure 2)

SmashFinale

The best sonic soundtrack of all time? Goddammit, John. Why you gotta put me in a tough spot? I can't decide on something like that! Maybe the best modern sonic but even still the others were also very amusing to listen to!

sonicxsjr

I think that is very correct

Post Merge: January 05, 2013, 10:58:16 AM

I have Sonic colors but I can't seem to get all the red coins

Hakudamashi

In terms of Sonic Colours, Aquarium Park act 2 and all 3 acts of Sweet Mountain.

In terms of best Sonic soundtrack, I say it's between Sonic 06 and Sonic Adventure.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Green Mii

Planet Wisp, definitely. As for the best soundtrack of all... Does Generations count?

Ye Olde Swagfag

The Sonic Championship soundtrack doesn't get enough love...

pikapal

Syno1

Ravenfreak

I personally think that sonic CD has the best soundtrack, however colors does have a awesome one. My personal favorite is planet wisp, especially the mission track from the ds version. :)

ArmA

sonicwolfsdutch