NEW SONIC SITE!!! ---> www.babybluesonic.com <--- (NEW PROGRAMMING PROJECT)

Started by SONICWATERWAVES, January 01, 2013, 12:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SONICWATERWAVES

My NEW SITE = http://www.babybluesonic.com

Just purchased it. Will be working on it hard. Many things in the works. Will be programming a new OFFICAL Professional Level SONIC GAME. Will also be programming an ENCYCLOPEDIA of Basic DATA of CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGICAL codes OF supersonic evolution beings and supernatural HUMAN Evolutions.

CHECK OUT NEW SITE.
A SITE MADE FOR GENIUS'S LIKE SONIC.
SONIC TRM TEAM.

SONICWATERWAVES

Well you see before they must understand the game they must understand the coad. I JUST BAUGHT THE SIGHT IT IS BEGGING and it will BLUME and CRUSH and DAMSIEL. But what you must know is it is going to be big, I am a genius, The younger of the leader gineus's my brothers and we are the chaos over lords of the sonic universe! and what SONIC WANTS AS A GAME IS COOL WHAT a confused boy being mislead by evil parents wants is just di-nue-shun. appa plenty.

THEY MUST KNOW HOW TO REALLY CODE TO GET THE GAME! AND UNDERSTAND IT"S OFFICALS, THE KEY OF THE GAME IS TIME AND ENERY adn we just don't want it wasted, I THOUGHT give them the info they need most first , I JUST BAUGHT THE SITE SO IT WILL BE UP SOON BUT IS YET JUST COMEING FOR NOW THEY CAN LEARN THE CODE

Post Merge: January 07, 2013, 12:20:26 PM

WHERE IS NEW SONIC FAN?
I DO REALLY WANT A GAME!

MichaelZone