Let's Play a Game, Mr. Bill.

Started by xSalashawty, December 29, 2012, 07:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

If you watched TV in the early 2000's, this might ring a bell. No?

Now?
If not youre bad and you should feel bad look him up before you post!

So you can torture him as much as you want, BUUUUUUT you have to keep him ALIVE WITHOUT THE USE OF RESSURECTIONS (unless something like a potion bring him back to life, yet again it'd have to fall from a table or something)

You guys can start because i'm braindead and dunno how to start it.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

xSalashawty

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on December 30, 2012, 02:06:15 AM
I err... what?
Quote from: xSalashawty on December 29, 2012, 07:54:55 AM
If you watched TV in the early 2000's, this might ring a bell. No?

Now?
If not youre bad and you should feel bad
look him up before you post!

So you can torture him as much as you want, BUUUUUUT you have to keep him ALIVE WITHOUT THE USE OF RESSURECTIONS (unless something like a potion bring him back to life, yet again it'd have to fall from a table or something)

You guys can start because i'm braindead and dunno how to start it.

So basically, you get to recite a small story about him getting hurt, then the person has to continue that..

I can't start a story but sure as hell I can continue it.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Halen

Mr. Bill is making Kool-Aid, strawberry flavour. He has a swig of it when it is finished and thinks "Maybe this drink can be a bit more...". So he goes to WarHeads, KFC, Waydeeoh Shack, everywhere where they sell all kinds of weird junk. He arrives home and begins making a new cup of Kool-Aid. Adding chicken drumsticks, burger sauce, cake, another cake, some more cake, Sunny-D, acid, gasoline, power drinks, and anything else I can't think of. Bill then made it into a drink and welp, drank some. He then felt a tingly feeling in his head and stomach. He said "Oh shit!" and passed out. Luckily the damage wasn't too severe so in a few hours he found himself alive at the hospital.