Capcom Wants YOUR Input on New Digital Distributions; Mega Man Included

Started by jkid101094, December 21, 2012, 09:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Haven't we learned anything? Asking the fans is the last thing you want to do if you want a game to be good, especially with a fanbase this divided.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on December 21, 2012, 09:26:13 AM
Haven't we learned anything? Asking the fans is the last thing you want to do if you want a game to be good, especially with a fanbase this divided.
Just shut the fuck up and vote already. *shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

*2. Have you or do you plan to purchase digital games on Xbox Live Arcade (X360), PlayStation Network (PSP, PS Vita, PS3), Wii U eShop, 3DS eShop or various PC digital distribution services (e.g. Steam, Origin, Gamefly, Gamersgate, Metaboli, Good Old Games, etc.)?

No

Thanks for completing this survey.

That was quick.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on December 21, 2012, 10:10:43 AM
*2. Have you or do you plan to purchase digital games on Xbox Live Arcade (X360), PlayStation Network (PSP, PS Vita, PS3), Wii U eShop, 3DS eShop or various PC digital distribution services (e.g. Steam, Origin, Gamefly, Gamersgate, Metaboli, Good Old Games, etc.)?

No

Thanks for completing this survey.

That was quick.
So they have no intention of making retail games?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on December 24, 2012, 08:26:18 AM
So they have no intention of making retail games?
Digital games are easier to make and market.

You should be glad they're willing to do this at all. Who knows? Maybe if they release a new digital title and it sells well they'll feel better about releasing retail games in that series.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay