What made you a Sonic Fan?

Started by shadowDOESrock, December 10, 2012, 05:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

A Topic like this probably already exists, but i'm asking again.

What made you a sonic fan?

TheGameNinja

Got a Genesis for Christmas. It came with Sonic 2. That's about it.

Riot_Monsterous

The Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog was pretty much my favorite tv show when it came out o-o
Though I didn't seriously get into it until after I played Sonic adventure 2 battle.

jkid101094

Haven't we already asked this be-

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 10, 2012, 05:45:52 PM
A Topic like this probably already exists, but i'm asking again.

Oh.

Same answer as last time. I don't remember. I found a Genesis case for Sonic the Hedgehog in my attic but I don't recall ever playing it as a kid. If I had to guess I'd say either AoStH or the Sonic OVA.

I kind of remember playing 3D Blast as a kid but I'm not sure how well I can trust that memory.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Green Mii

Well, I remember getting Sonic Mega Collection on Gamecube for Christmas. I thought it was amazing, so I kept buying any Gamecube Sonic games. Also, Sonic X was awesome.

PhantomTrevo

I'd have to say that Sonic Heroes got me into it, along with Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.  The Chaos you can raise in that game are cute.  too bad I lost my memory card, which wiped out all of my chao from that memory card. :(

Elija2

I played a Sonic game and I liked it.

SirnaqTheEchidna

I remember getting a dreamcast. It was like a dream come true. We had Sonic Adventure and I would sit there all day and play, even though I barely made progress. The music sticks with me to this day :D
... and with that, the forgotten echidna, the other guardian of Angel Island, set off to find Knuckles. :P

SuperSonic23

I watched Sonic X when I was little. Most of my friends had Sonic Advance, too. It grew bigger when I bought Heroes for PC in the 5th grade. I got Unleashed for the Wii and Xbox, and that got me sailing.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

eastport

Been playing it since I was three or four. I can't really remember how my addiction got started, but I've loved the classics for as long as I can remember.

Megaman123

Darth.Flipyap

I played my dads copy of Sonic 3 when I was little
D.Flipyap

Dax7

The gameplay from Adventure series made me into one.
3ds owner and Animator in training.

HoNk

After all the Pre-K games, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was my first REAL game.
I got it and I played it over, and over.
I've been a strong Sonic fan since.
:o)

Shilz

Sonic Adventure for DC. I have no idea if it was becuase it was like SM64, Or it was becuase I heard the sonic x theme when i was little(i also can hear the guy singing "kirby", as he was my favorite before sonic.) All i know is:
FUCKING BEST 2 YEARS OF MY LIFE 2006-2008. Then the jacks for the dreamcast got messed up.
Spent 2 years with no Sonic Adventure.
2010: bought SADX. (for my Wii) And Pirated SADX for PC.
Awesome by accident- Profishâ„¢.