Dragonball Z: Battle of Gods

Started by jkid101094, December 10, 2012, 01:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on January 28, 2013, 07:23:48 AM
So, GT are Canon. Yey.[/center]
Good to know Akira turned into a sh*t writer >_>
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

GT has always been canon. But the anime and manga are different canons. So if you're a purist, there's still the manga.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 30, 2013, 04:27:28 PM
GT has always been canon. But the anime and manga are different canons. So if you're a purist, there's still the manga.
t's not about being a purist, GT just sucks.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

So, I just watched the long-awaited continuation of the Dragonball Z Manga / TV Series 'Dragonball Z: Battle of Gods'.

And wow, after its polarising reception I thought I was going to get into a really weird movie- but I loved every second of it.  Not only does it feel like a feature film saturday morning anime, but it's also really well directed. Amazing 2D Animation (mixed with a bit of 3D) and It actually made me laugh out loud on many occasions.

I loved to see all the characters back in action, and villian was actually quite loveable. I'm actually glad he wasn't some super serious over-dramatic enemy. Just your regular god of destruction. And holy shit, the Soundtrack is amazing. Only after this I found that Norihito Sumitomo is actually composing for Kai: Majin Buu now. I hope he also composes Xenoverse.

Also: I edited OP a bit. The Header was too big and your Wikilink was broken.
Also, their names are Whis and Beerus not Wiss and Bill. lol.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay