Dexter's Rude Removal

Started by TheGameNinja, December 09, 2012, 06:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Adult Swim is going to post the infamous lost episode of Dexter's Laboratory, Dexter's Rude Removal, to their website.

QuoteDexter feels that DeeDee's rudeness is becoming a restriction, so he decides to use a device on her than renders her polite and charming, however, the device goes awry, and it separates Dee-Dee into a good polite half and a bad rude half. The rude half swears and does other bad things and Dexter must fix DeeDee before the rude half does something really bad.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Send me a link when it comes on.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Time to skullf*ck my childhood.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

I'm in class right now, so I can't watch it yet, but here it is:

http://video.adultswim.com/dexters-laboratory/

Or watch it on youtube.

jkid101094

I can see why this never aired. Over a quarter of the episode was bleeps.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Other than the really unnecessary curse words, why couldn't this be aired on TV?

If you just completely removed all the curse words, what's so offensive about it? There are episodes of PowerPuff Girls and Spongebob where cursing was the whole point of the episode...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

I don't think they ever intended to air it. I think they just made it for fun or something. And remember, this was made over a decade ago.

Hakudamashi

Also, can I be honest and say I didn't find the episode all that funny.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay