Main Menu

LTH Chapter 4

Started by Light the Hedgehog, November 23, 2012, 08:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

Before I begin, YES i deleted the original version of this RP. Why? because that one kind of sucked...anyway, let's start.

Previously in Chapter 3, Light and his freinds destroyed Genesis. Eggman's location is currently unknown. After the battle, Light met Elana, The "Princess of the Chaos Emeralds". It was several months of peace after that. However, Light sensed something that could destroy all of Mobius. Something far more destructive than Genesis. One night, he had an odd dream about the future. He saw himselft destroying everything. In case you don't know, Light is a prototype of Shadow, so he is prone to be very...Defective...Will Light end up destroying everyone and everything he knows and loves? Find out as the next story arc begins!!

Chapter 4: Defective

Light: This is it. The Space Colony ARK. Just sitting here in the middle of space. Gerald's notes should be here.

Tiger: Why are you so obsessed with finding his notes about you anyway?

Light: You and I both know I am a Protoype. Prototypes are made for a reason. To iron out the bugs. I need to know what "bugs" and "glitches" I may have. *sees the notes* ah, here they are. *dusts them off* "Project: SHADOW, Prototype #2: Light the Hedgehog. Not much is known about this Prototype. We only know that it is highly unstable. It appeared to calm down for a while. It seems to have an extreme meltdown every year. we put it in suspended animation. Possibly meaning that it's energy has stockpiled over the years. I predict It's next meltdown will be on the day of it's creation, January 11th, in 2013..." It's all smudged up after that.

Tiger: January 11th...But that's not far from now. Only a few more months. The notes said your energy stockpiled over the years. and you were in that pod for about 53 years, Which means..!

Light: I might destroy everything. *throws the notes accross the room* DAMMIT ALL! Why...Why does this bullshit allways revolve around me.

??: I may be able to help you.

Light:...!?

Tiger: Wait a minute..That voice! It's-!

Light: Eggman!

Eggman: Well done, Defective Hedgehog. You have discovered waht you really are. You're a monster created by my Grandfather, Gerald Robotnik. He kept you in storage for a reason. To protect everyone from you!

Light: That's not true!

Eggman: Oh, but it is. Come with me, Light. I can help you. I will drain the energy you have stockpiled. I can fix the "glitches".

Light: After all of the shit you have done to me and my friends, you expect me to trust you!?

Eggman: Yes.

Light: You're very presuasive.

Eggman: I am? Wait, of course I am. Let's go.

Tiger (whispering): Light, what the heck do you think you're doing!?

Light (whispering): He said he can help. I might as well hear him out and see what he does.

SuperSonic23

Pat: This ARK must've been so advanced for its time.

Sonic: Yeah. Who knew an ancestor of Eggman could create something so dangerous?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

SuperSonic23

Pat: No surprise there.

Sonic: Classic Egghead. Do you think there's a way to make inhibitor rings that can help maintain his power, like Shadow?

SuperSonic23

Pat: Hey Rogue! *waves* Long time, no see!

Sonic: Yeah, man! How have you been?

SuperSonic23

Shadow: *walks into the room* Then, you can use my rings as an example.

Sonic: Oh, hey Shadow.

Pat: What are you doing here?

Shadow: I heard about my brother. I want to help.

Sonic: Well, that's new, faker. You learning about help others?

Shadow: Don't go overboard. I want him to be at his best, so I can fight him. The Ultimate Life Form vs. The Prototype of the Ultimate Life Form. Heh. *grins*

Pat: Typical. You'll never change, will you?

Shadow: Neither will you, Red.

SuperSonic23

Sonic: Nope.

Pat: Not really.

Tails: *walks inside* Eggman, if you're really a genius, you'll try to get our friend back!!!

Sonic: Huh, Tails?

Tails: Hey guys.

Pat: What's up? How'd you get here?

Tails: I'll explain later. The point is, we need to use Shadow's Inhibitor rings as a template to make rings for Light.

Eggman: Who said that I agreed to this crap?

Pat: You'll agree so that the world isn't destroyed. Light's like a ticking atomic bomb with all that Chaos energy within him!!! If you want to build your precious Eggman Land, you better help us!!!

Eggman: Looks like I have no choice. Tails, looks like we have to work together.

Tails: No problem, Egghead. Just don't do anything rotten.

Sonic: *guffaws* Nice one, Tails! *thumb up to Tails*

Tails: *snickers* Thanks, bro. *thumb up back*

Eggman: Time to get to work!

Tails: Yeah. *takes Shadow's Inhibitor rings* Thanks Shadow.

Shadow: No problem. *starts glowing red* Just hurry up. I'll automatically use Chaos Blast if I don't get those rings back.

Both Geniuses: Okay!!!

SuperSonic23

Pat: So how do you think we're going to get home, Tiger? *intensely stares at Tiger*

SuperSonic23

Pat: That's unnecessary. See. *puts hand behind back and pulls out a red Chaos Emerald* I had one on me, in case we needed it.

SuperSonic23

Sonic: Guess, you're gonna have to take care of the body, Rogue. We should probably get on the rocket now.

Pat: Yeah. My feet are killing me. *lifts up leg and rubs foot inside of shoe*

Darkyellowz

SuperSonic23