What console do you own Sonic Heroes on?

Started by Ravenfreak, October 28, 2012, 12:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravenfreak

Which version of the game do you own? :) I own the Xbox version though there's a few graphical glitches that occur when I go to play it on my 360. I'm not sure if it's due to that port being glitchy or just because it can't be played properly on the 360. (However the only glitches that occur aren't game breaking, just a few VRAM errors on the Title Cards.) I know it originally was a Gamecube game, and was later on ported to the other two consoles so that could have done it. :V

SonicGirl123

I used to have the gamecube version and im currently looking for it for pc

Thunder7908

Nintendo GameCube, and on the Dolphin emulator.

JayRj

pikapal

DMAN64

ArmA

chaoscollector

Had it on playstation 2 when I was younger, bought it again for xbox (played on my 360), then sold my 360 annnnnd I have it on PC only the disc stopped working so I cant play it... I gotta find a pc version somewhere...

hamzeh221

Try to S.L.E.E.P and Dream Like An A.D.M.I.N or a M.O.D.E.R.A.T.O.R
In this Fourm

plwc96

ghrtgp

Quote from: Ravenfreak on October 28, 2012, 12:34:46 PM
Which version of the game do you own? :) I own the Xbox version though there's a few graphical glitches that occur when I go to play it on my 360. I'm not sure if it's due to that port being glitchy or just because it can't be played properly on the 360. (However the only glitches that occur aren't game breaking, just a few VRAM errors on the Title Cards.) I know it originally was a Gamecube game, and was later on ported to the other two consoles so that could have done it. :V
I own it on gamecube

SnakeyStevo

joker_pawn39

ahjezuswhai

Had it on GameCube and bought another copy last year or so. Feel sorry for anyone who had it on PS2.