Main Menu

I Didn't Leave Cause I was Tired of You All...

Started by Hakudamashi, October 20, 2012, 02:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

I haven't been on here alot since... I dunno, January? Because I was dealing with personal stuff. Sure there's the typical stuff lie moving into your new place, getting settled in, schoolwork, etc. But the real reason why I was reluctant to come back here is that I've been in a bit of a "bad mood" since... a long time, actually "bad mood" is putting it lightly, I was essentially broken...

I wanted to stay true to what I said in the past about noone on Soniczone wants to deal with you when you're in a bad mood... it's annoying. I kept telling myself "I'll get over it", but it's not until I got my well needed talk with my mom do I now feel like my old self again =).

Still, I refrain from using my laptop cause it's broken as f*ck, and the site just doesn't work well on my tablet or Ipod touch, so granted I won't be here everyday.... but yeah.

Also I'm actually using my Facebook now, and f*ck Draco's purple hair.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

You have a Facebook?...*runs off to friend*

I noticed you were less active but I noticed the bursts in activity from you every now and then. I figured you were just falling out of the loop with everyone else. Glad to see that isn't the case~

Speaking of things that make me happy, I'm glad to see that you're feeling better, bro. :3

Edit: It just dawned on me that I don't know your real name...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

John Byfield

look for the winking hamster eating a cracker.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.