Would Anyone be Interested in a Pokemon RP or DnD Campaign?

Started by jkid101094, October 16, 2012, 07:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

My friends and I over at GoW have been doing a nice little Pokemon RP and I've been having quite a lot of fun with it. However, since school has started up it's getting harder and harder to move forward and I figured I could spend time with one here now that I have a basic idea of how it could work.

Of course this would be a story based RP. You wouldn't have to be Shakespeare but posts in the standard 'script' format would NOT be allowed. You'd also at least have to try to be literate. Grammar mistakes would be fine, no one is perfect, but please no;

"oh hey justin said james u r r teh biggest faggot lololol"

This topic doesn't require any sort of biography, yet. I'll be posting this to Facebook so please, at the very least, post here if you're interested. If I get at least four people I think I'll be OK to make the sign up and rules topic.

"If not for me or Sonic ZONE, do it for the Lilligants."

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

I'd definitely do it =3
Would it start from the beginning, starters and all, rivals and the evil teams etc.?
I would actually love that <3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

TheGameNinja

I'm not really interested in an RP, but I might play a DnD style game.

jkid101094

Quote from: Jordan teh Echidna on October 17, 2012, 05:50:16 AM
I'd definitely do it =3
Would it start from the beginning, starters and all, rivals and the evil teams etc.?
I would actually love that <3
Well I was planning for it to be in a completely new region and I have a decent system for choosing starters. If I go off the story my friend set up you'd be creating your own entire back stories as well. Rivals and all.

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 17, 2012, 05:50:40 AM
I'm not really interested in an RP, but I might play a DnD style game.
I'll keep that in mind. It'll probably rely on a group consensus but I'll see what happens and get back to you.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

I've made up a whole new region myself already :3
Kaltiona, I spent about 3 weeks creating every aspect, and a couple months writing a rough story on it.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

jkid101094

Quote from: Jordan teh Echidna on October 17, 2012, 06:53:08 AM
I've made up a whole new region myself already :3
Kaltiona, I spent about 3 weeks creating every aspect, and a couple months writing a rough story on it.
Well I probably wouldn't be using yours but thank you anyway.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 17, 2012, 07:08:04 AM
Well I probably wouldn't be using yours but thank you anyway.
Just saying :3
I'd use yours, it's fine.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

NiGHTS