I NEED ROLEPLAY IDEAS

Started by ~Bubblicious~, September 06, 2012, 05:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Bubblicious~

Anything goes, really. I just really, really, need some ideas.
Anything from basic fantasy RPs, to ones based on LoZ or other games.  One on One ideas, or group ideas. I'm just losing my inspiration, and, I used to have a bunch of good ideas I just never wrote down. So. I would like to have some more ideas, por favor ;-;

And it'd be cool if we could get another Semi-lit / Literature RP going on here, with people actually doing it :I

jkid101094

So you just want help with ideas? That's not something I'm sure I can offer you, sweetie. However I can kind of help you get them yourself again. Most of my ideas come from games I like, like, if I was playing Persona 4 and the story had a plottwist or something I'd be like, "Oh yeah! That gives me an idea!". Ideas are generally easy to find so long as you know how to look.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

I have a fuck load of Legend Of zelda ideas x3
Like, what would have happened had the moon crashed into Termina in Majora's Mask? >Original Apocalypse RP l0ol.
Or had Link not gone flying that day on Skyward Sword?
The mountain had erupted, the woods had flooded and the ruins had been buried. How different and difficult would it be then?

Or my own dreams. I had a dream about a guy who must use green crystals mined by homocidal robots, run by one with a glass head, on top of a giant tower blazing green flames to open a portal to parallel universes, to stop the world from collapsing. It's a work in progress, and I love it.
Just imagine some really awesome games or dreams or something you had, and imagine it from either the main character's or a less-major character's PoV, and try to build onto that =3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Ghirahim on September 07, 2012, 06:41:26 AM
My nightmares would make for some pretty sick and twisted RPs amg xDD

Now to figure out how to convert them into words ;u;

Also, use your friends for inspiration :3
Pesterchum = sirJayden