Main Menu

Gonna be gone/inactive for a bit.

Started by xSalashawty, September 06, 2012, 02:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

So, I have to go to Queen Mary's (haunted hotel) for 2 days beginning on Saturday. If you know a thing or two about ghosts, it's the fact that they drain energy from electronics, so yeah. i'll try, but I probably won't be able to go on the chat. I may start up my FB account again if it comes to that I can go on without troubles.

On Sunday: My grandma suddenly decided to stay 'til the 28th of this month (3 weeks.) Not only will I have school, but I'll more than likely lose my privacy, and again, I'll use FB or whatever's on my phone to keep in touch with you guys.

Sorry 'bout that. ;A; but I'll see you all sooner or later!

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: xSalashawty on September 06, 2012, 02:44:23 PM
If you know a thing or two about ghosts, it's the fact that they drain energy from electronics, so yeah. i'll try, but I probably won't be able to go on the chat
I don't believe in ghosts so this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, but see ya later anyway, hun~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 06, 2012, 09:44:53 PM
I don't believe in ghosts so this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, but see ya later anyway, hun~

12 years old c:
Pesterchum = sirJayden

xSalashawty

"LOLOL FUCK GHOSTS"
>hears voices and sees some sort of white mist thing appear
"...I believe in ghosts."

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: xSalashawty on September 07, 2012, 03:25:34 AM
"LOLOL FUCK GHOSTS"
>hears voices and sees some sort of white mist thing appear
"...I believe in ghosts."
It's all in your head. I hear voices sometimes too. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.