Please look at this.

Started by ~Bubblicious~, September 01, 2012, 09:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Bubblicious~

http://asklord-ghirahim.tumblr.com/post/30661240349/please-reblog

I'm not sure if this even fits here, but, I felt that it did. Despite my episode on the chat earlier, I would appreciate you all taking the time to look at this. Whether or not you promote this cause is up to you. I'm not asking you to donate if you're unable, but, I am asking you to spread awareness if you feel like this is a worthy cause.

jkid101094

Quote from: Ghirahim on September 01, 2012, 09:34:02 AM
http://asklord-ghirahim.tumblr.com/post/30661240349/please-reblog

I'm not sure if this even fits here, but, I felt that it did. Despite my episode on the chat earlier, I would appreciate you all taking the time to look at this. Whether or not you promote this cause is up to you. I'm not asking you to donate if you're unable, but, I am asking you to spread awareness if you feel like this is a worthy cause.
I don't have many fans (and the ones I do are from this site) but I reblogged anyway, sweetie. I can't exactly donate but I do hope your sister makes a good recovery~ Best of luck to all of you~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 01, 2012, 09:40:11 AM
I don't have many fans (and the ones I do are from this site) but I reblogged anyway, sweetie. I can't exactly donate but I do hope your sister makes a good recovery~ Best of luck to all of you~

It's not her sister.
I reblogged this too.
I hope she recovers <3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

jkid101094

Quote from: Jordan teh Echidna on September 01, 2012, 09:42:32 AM
It's not her sister.
I reblogged this too.
I hope she recovers <3
Still, my feelings are the same.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.