Xbox LIVE - Frozen San
NNID - Frozen-san
Steam - Frozen San

Grell Desu

chaosdemon117

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: chaosdemon117 on August 28, 2013, 05:59:30 AM
Leaf, you're a mexican.
Chaos, you're a stupid fucking white nigger.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on August 28, 2013, 10:18:48 PM
Chaos, you're a stupid fucking white nigger.

All you do is sit on your ass all day and fucking masturbate to whatever stupid Evangellion anime you watch. You never go outside which is backed up by the fact that you're on the chat all day, you fucking fat mexican.

Do I win yet?

jkid101094

You uh...dumb doodie head.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: Nazo on August 29, 2013, 10:31:02 AM
All you do is sit on your ass all day and fucking masturbate to whatever stupid Evangellion anime you watch. You never go outside which is backed up by the fact that you're on the chat all day, you fucking fat mexican.

Do I win yet?
Says the r00d @$$h013 guy who spends all day on 4chan looking for 15 year old jailbait girls, you can't talk jack shit about I don't have a life you Nicotine-addicted nigger. I hope one day you have a fatal heart-attack from eating McDonald's all day, good freaking day.

Persistence = Winning

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on August 29, 2013, 12:25:43 PM
Says the r00d @$$h013 guy who spends all day on 4chan looking for 15 year old jailbait girls, you can't talk jack shit about I don't have a life you Nicotine-addicted nigger. I hope one day you have a fatal heart-attack from eating McDonald's all day, good freaking day.

Persistence = Winning

How can it be jailbait if i'm underage myself? The tacos and burritos must be getting to your peabrain, you yokel peasant.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: Nazo on August 29, 2013, 04:49:23 PM
How can it be jailbait if i'm underage myself? The tacos and burritos must be getting to your peabrain, you yokel peasant.
Dude, we all know you're a 47 year old pedophile with a face sweatier and spottier than the most hardcore otaku. Go back to your mancave and phap to whatever-the-fuck-it's-called on 4chan, yer bahstard.

Keep it up. (Also that feel when it's KINDA true... ;0;)

Link

Grell Desu

Quote from: Link on August 31, 2013, 07:47:34 AM
I wrote the bible.

That's it.
You win.
Everyone else go home.

Ye Olde Swagfag

TailsLover2010

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on December 16, 2013, 08:22:51 PM
stfu I always win

shut up you fucking mexican, can't you do anything else but fucking make enchiladas, eat tacos, and play maracas?
no. you fucking can't, which means you lose and therefore you should go home like the rest of everyone else because link's the winner because he wrote the bible.

this is working rite?
-No advertising in signature, please.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: TailsLover2010 on September 01, 2014, 10:51:52 AM
shut up you fucking mexican, can't you do anything else but fucking make enchiladas, eat tacos, and play maracas?
no. you fucking can't, which means you lose and therefore you should go home like the rest of everyone else because link's the winner because he wrote the bible.

this is working rite?
ur mom rides my jumbo jet ;^)