Main Menu

Hi Forum.

Started by Supersonic196, August 10, 2012, 03:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

I've returned. It's been almost 3 months since I left, so I'll bring you up to speed.

I have a decent amount of money in my newly created bank account
(donations coming soon, John. Don't fret.) and I had an absolutely amazing summer,
I made a lot of IRL friends, which doesn't usually happen, (I'm wearing like 17 friendship bracelets right now) and I'm a bit less of an introvert now, so hopefully you'll enjoy the more outgoing me. Also I'm driving now, so stay off the roads if you come to Quakertown PA.

Next week is my last week to hang out with the staff, so I'll be on and off for the next week, but after that I'll be here about as much as I was this spring. Which was almost everyday. So I'm pretty much back. Looking forward to hanging out with you all again.

Gilly

Supersonic196

Quote from: John Gillis on August 10, 2012, 04:12:36 PM
Welcome back, buddy! :)
Thankyou John, the forum is absolutely gorgeous by the way. :)

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Okay, so I was inactive here recently, I guess Nazo noticed and called me out on it. Anyways, sorry guys, I had no idea I was missed :U

I'll be around. I've just been super busy with work and school. On top of that I'm teaching a friend how to use MMF2, getting back into programming, and getting back into youtubing. If I'm not on all the time, it's for one of those reasons. But I'll definitely try to be active here.

Thankyou Nazo, for bringing this to my attention~

jkid101094

Quote from: Supersonic196 on September 09, 2012, 07:44:15 AM
Okay, so I was inactive here recently, I guess Nazo noticed and called me out on it. Anyways, sorry guys, I had no idea I was missed :U

:c

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Supersonic196 on September 09, 2012, 07:44:15 AM

I'll be around. I've just been super busy with work and school. On top of that I'm teaching a friend how to use MMF2, getting back into programming, and getting back into youtubing. If I'm not on all the time, it's for one of those reasons. But I'll definitely try to be active here.

I forget who you are :U
Pesterchum = sirJayden