Main Menu

Symphony: Liberate Your Music

Started by jkid101094, August 07, 2012, 09:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

Are you requesting a download to the game? I'm a bit confused.

jkid101094

Quote from: MikeyLevi on August 07, 2012, 01:06:23 PM
Are you requesting a download to the game? I'm a bit confused.
This is in the requests section, isn't it?

My philosophy is if no demo is provided then I'm allowed to pirate the game to decide. *shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

Well I found a link, but the download is slower than a fucking snapping turtle. Once it's done downloading I'll upload it to the SZ+ section for you. Keep an eye out for it, shouldn't be more than an hour or two.

jkid101094

Quote from: MikeyLevi on August 07, 2012, 01:15:46 PM
Well I found a link, but the download is slower than a fucking snapping turtle. Once it's done downloading I'll upload it to the SZ+ section for you. Keep an eye out for it, shouldn't be more than an hour or two.
Thank you, Mikey. I can't believe you found it so easily. I actually did attempt to look. xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

Well I said fuck that download and went searching for a torrent. Luckily, I found one. So it should be up within the next 20 or so minutes.

jkid101094

Alrighty. xD

Thank you, Mikey~

This game seems pretty similar to Audio Surf so for those of you who like that game you should get excited. =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 07, 2012, 02:02:02 PM
Alrighty. xD

Thank you, Mikey~

This game seems pretty similar to Audio Surf so for those of you who like that game you should get excited. =P
Just played it a bit to test it out, and I fucking love this ohmygod. It's kinda like Audiosurf but at the same time it is MUCH MUCH different. I'd compare it to Beat Hazard if anything. uploading it as we speak.

jkid101094

Quote from: MikeyLevi on August 07, 2012, 02:10:34 PM
Just played it a bit to test it out, and I fucking love this ohmygod. It's kinda like Audiosurf but at the same time it is MUCH MUCH different. I'd compare it to Beat Hazard if anything. uploading it as we speak.
I'm glad you like it, then. :3
It makes me feel less guilty about asking you to upload it. xD

*shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

jkid101094

Quote from: MikeyLevi on August 07, 2012, 02:42:32 PM
Uploaded. :3
Thank you, sweetie~

I've been wanting to play this game since I first saw it...this morning. xD

http://soniczoneforum.com/index.php?topic=26295.0#msg404753

I'll be locking the topic now, since the request is finished. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.