When Worlds Collide: Sonic Meets Megaman

Started by jkid101094, July 11, 2012, 09:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

And if this doesn't spawn a game, I'm going to stab someone.
Preferably the head of Capcom...

SmashFinale

i only read the first part of the Megaman Archie comics. It was pretty good. But no Jeexx, it wont spawn a game. It would seem kinda awkward. I mean, what would the game even be about?

HereAndThere

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 12, 2012, 12:51:50 AM
i only read the first part of the Megaman Archie comics. It was pretty good. But no Jeexx, it wont spawn a game. It would seem kinda awkward. I mean, what would the game even be about?
Eggman would find a machine/monster in that White Limbo he's in, that allows him to travel through universes and happens to come across Megaman's universe, then he requests Doctor Wily's help to take down Sonic.

And then it would be Megaman Vs Robotnik and Sonic Vs Wily.
Y'know, like that Spyro and Crash crossover game on the GBA :3 -shot-

SmashFinale

Quote from: Jeexx on July 12, 2012, 01:25:27 AM
Eggman would find a machine/monster in that White Limbo he's in, that allows him to travel through universes and happens to come across Megaman's universe, then he requests Doctor Wily's help to take down Sonic.

And then it would be Megaman Vs Robotnik and Sonic Vs Wily.
Y'know, like that Spyro and Crash crossover game on the GBA :3 -shot-
That would mean that the crossover game would be canon is Sonic's timeline! And you just dont do things like that. And truthfully, gameplay is nowhere near the problem. They both work in 2D and 3D. But the fact you said White Limbo kinda.... just no. Just bs the explanation like in Sonic X and Orange/Purple.

jkid101094

Quote from: Jeexx on July 12, 2012, 12:12:45 AM
And if this doesn't spawn a game, I'm going to stab someone.
Preferably the head of Capcom...
But we have Project X Zone. :U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 12, 2012, 08:52:17 AM
But we have Project X Zone. :U
You know damn well they would have announced Sonic by now. They are not gonna put him in until some lame DLC or something. And then he isnt even going to be playable, he is just gonna be an assist.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 12, 2012, 08:55:26 AM
You know damn well they would have announced Sonic by now. They are not gonna put him in until some lame DLC or something. And then he isnt even going to be playable, he is just gonna be an assist.
They announced Sonic in Brawl two months before the game was supposed to launch.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 12, 2012, 08:56:52 AM
They announced Sonic in Brawl two months before the game was supposed to launch.
And what a joyous cry that was. I loved all the youtube conspiracy videos that were saying Sonic might be in Brawl, and we all laughed at them, then when the game release was right around the corner...

As for this cross-over... Megaman w/ Homing attack?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on July 12, 2012, 09:16:27 AM
And what a joyous cry that was. I loved all the youtube conspiracy videos that were saying Sonic might be in Brawl, and we all laughed at them, then when the game release was right around the corner...
And guess what? He was announced on my birthday. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Mikey

This would be so much better if it was X and not megaman.

Ioshyriku

I wonder if importing comics is expensive or legal, or if there's a way to viewém onlne, because this really interests me

jkid101094

QuoteSome details include that it will begin in Spring/Summer of 2013 with Mega Man #24, and a "Wily/Eggman bromance" is in the cards: "Got this little blue guy who's really bothering me!" "Let me tell you about blue guys!" And for those interested, a downloadable Mega Man comic book app is now available.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Some posts got lost when John fixed the site. *sob**sob*

Anyway...Tails Man...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=15996

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.