Shouldn't Sunny Baudlaire be dead?

Started by xSalashawty, July 05, 2012, 07:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

~Spoilers! This is in book 5 of The Series of Unfortunate Events: The Miserable Mill~

You know how the children were only fed gum unless that special guy (can't remember his name at the moment) fed them something, one of the 'somethings' being a peach. Since Sunny has a thing for hard things (if you made a sick joke about her eating a hard penis, she's merely a baby, you sick human) she chewed on the pit of the peach, eating it. Well, Lemony Snicket failed his botany. The pit of a peach, nectarine, and a few other fruits have a lethal cyanide dose in it if consumed. This means Sunny should be dead.

Should the story change or should it be kept as "Sunny has a magical stomach and she lived through cyanide?"

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: xSalashawty on July 05, 2012, 07:38:02 PM
~Spoilers! This is in book 5 of The Series of Unfortunate Events: The Miserable Mill~

You know how the children were only fed gum unless that special guy (can't remember his name at the moment) fed them something, one of the 'somethings' being a peach. Since Sunny has a thing for hard things (if you made a sick joke about her eating a hard penis, she's merely a baby, you sick human) she chewed on the pit of the peach, eating it. Well, Lemony Snicket failed his botany. The pit of a peach, nectarine, and a few other fruits have a lethal cyanide dose in it if consumed. This means Sunny should be dead.

Should the story change or should it be kept as "Sunny has a magical stomach and she lived through cyanide?"
If chewed on Peach pits before. I'm not dead. :I

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

It isn't pure cyanide and the amount is way too small to be dangerous. It's like riding an airplane, yeah you get hit with radiation but it's not enough to worry about unless you spend a ton of time on a plane. So unless she ate a lot of peach pits (been awhile since I read that), she should be fine.

xSalashawty

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 06, 2012, 02:28:42 AM
If chewed on Peach pits before. I'm not dead. :I
Not chewed, consumed. I've chewed on them too. :P

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 06, 2012, 04:03:57 AM
It isn't pure cyanide and the amount is way too small to be dangerous. It's like riding an airplane, yeah you get hit with radiation but it's not enough to worry about unless you spend a ton of time on a plane. So unless she ate a lot of peach pits (been awhile since I read that), she should be fine.
b-b-but the poison botany book my dad got...wha...wait..
http://www.ordinarynothing.org/blog/2006/07/how-poisonous-are-peach-seeds/
Oh. Well, guess who forgot to do her research. xD

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.